[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield

Any tips for reduced recovery maps? Even no regen maps are fine if I take a mana flask and leech but with 60% reduced recovery with bosses and essence monsters you can't leech fast enough.

I guess just skip?
I beat everything in the game with this build on a 5L. I was able to face tank most of the 3-star full item betrayal encounters pre-nerf. I had everything except the vitality watcher's eye.

Solid build. Farmed red maps with this until I had money to switch to Ele Hit.

I highly recommend this build, the only downside is that it has a poor clear speed. I wish I was able to test this build with winter orb instead of BV before I switched.
"
Players have 60% less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield

Any tips for reduced recovery maps? Even no regen maps are fine if I take a mana flask and leech but with 60% reduced recovery with bosses and essence monsters you can't leech fast enough.

I guess just skip?

You should have enough dmg to kill bosses fast enough anyway? I think this build doesnt need to skip anything, because you have both overleech and massive regen, and in most cases just one of these is enough. I only reroll no leech maps (too annoying for mana reasons), and this mod is like super rare anyway.

But it might be issue on some deep Dvelve.
For those wondering about more damage, i sacrificed like 800 hp for the 4 nodes called soverenigty for 14% mana reduction. Then i equip another aura hatred. Boosted damage by tons.. makes you leech more too.
"
aldaias wrote:
For those wondering about more damage, i sacrificed like 800 hp for the 4 nodes called soverenigty for 14% mana reduction. Then i equip another aura hatred. Boosted damage by tons.. makes you leech more too.

Or you can use Aul amulet - the better Hatred version is a little bit pricy now, but Vitality one is affordable. Then you can have both auras, HoA and War Banner without taking any reduce mana nodes.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
aldaias wrote:

Or you can use Aul amulet - the better Hatred version is a little bit pricy now, but Vitality one is affordable. Then you can have both auras, HoA and War Banner without taking any reduce mana nodes.

Thats an interesting notion..

But isnt this 5% leech base on max life more important?
"
aldaias wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
aldaias wrote:

Thats an interesting notion..

But isnt this 5% leech base on max life more important?

No, you have more then enough leech from Disintegrator, as long as have a few shaper/elder items. To compensate loss of one in amulet slot i crafted elder Kaom instead... :-)
Just did my first uber elder with this char and it was my first ever deathless uber elder! Love this build. Here is my gear:
Last edited by Akisailent on Jan 2, 2019, 6:21:56 AM

No, you have more then enough leech from Disintegrator, as long as have a few shaper/elder items. To compensate loss of one in amulet slot i crafted elder Kaom instead... :-)[/quote]

wrong. The amulet gives increased life leech rate, wich is very important for this build.
Last edited by Prycro on Jan 2, 2019, 11:23:51 AM
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to get this build working but I cant even kill chimera. If you have any suggestions/see errors on my side just tell me I am losing my mind right now.

I put my account to public, its the character ABadPlayerNeedsBV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info