[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Can anyone tell me, why i can't facetank Minotaur? Wtf? I was dies 4 times at him. I have 2 might of the meek, 1 watcher eye with buff on vitality, 10k hp. I can't understand. Help PLEASE. Look my profile - Fororx (scion)
the 4% phys attack damage leched as life on the ring is useless with blade vortex, its not an attack, it a spell, that is why you want spell damage to buff your dps. First until you get the unnatural instinct there is no point taking the 3 attack speed point, do the same but from the other side, take the increased spell damage for more dps. Then i would drop the 3 passive points you allocated on the left of "Discipline and Training" and allocate them to get more life regen with "combat stamina node". Of course to get a big damage buff you need to get the 6L on disintegrator to get increased crit strike support, also the unnatural instinct is also a huge dps buff.

I also got on my char as much armor as possible (still need to get +28% quality on all items) in order to not get one shoted by phys damage attacks like minotaur etc, as long as you dont get one shoted you can quickly regen.
the Recovery Rate form Trickster watch'eye and PANTHEON will not show on the character sheet, right?
"
miragesith wrote:
the Recovery Rate form Trickster watch'eye and PANTHEON will not show on the character sheet, right?

exactly
and Immortal Call only 2s with 3 red ball how can PANTHEON work?
Last edited by miragesith on Dec 21, 2018, 10:22:54 AM
"
miragesith wrote:
and Immortal Call only 2s with 3 red ball how can PANTHEON work?

It doesnt matter how long immortal call last, the pantheon proc work even with 0 endurance charges. Simply when you use disintegrator you take phys damage per sec, then when you are hit with enought damage immortal call is activated and for less then a second you stop taking damage over time from disintegrator, this procs the phanteon, it doesnt matter for how long immortal call stays on.
Last edited by Akisailent on Dec 21, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
even 2s later ur take phys dmg again .the pantheon still work?....
"
miragesith wrote:
even 2s later ur take phys dmg again .the pantheon still work?....

of course, doesnt matter for how much you stoped taking damage, even if for minimum of immortal call, 0.4sec, pantheon still procs. It say "if you stopped taking damage recently" recently is 4sec duration, so once IC is procked, you will have 50% increased recovery of life for 4sec. Then you will need to proc IC again to activate phanteon for 4 sec and so on.
ok i got it tyvm~~
"
Foror10111 wrote:
Can anyone tell me, why i can't facetank Minotaur? Wtf? I was dies 4 times at him. I have 2 might of the meek, 1 watcher eye with buff on vitality, 10k hp. I can't understand. Help PLEASE. Look my profile - Fororx (scion)

You should be able to facetank it easy (i do), only guardian impossible to tank is phoenix, you need to kite his slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info