[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
ceberus11 wrote:
Well, I have to admit that this is one of the worst experiences I've had with a build. Survival is not at all surprising and the damage is horrible !! (2,300 avg damge at lvl 75 with 20/20 gems and 6L ... really ??). Probably never make a build with a Scion, I have been more tank even with a Witch = /
The sad part is that you throw enough currency in the trash with this build. Thanks anyway, I do not intend to offend just share my experience.

The reasons why you're having a bad time with this build is simply because you are not following it to the letter. Although none of this really matters because you probably won't even bother looking back at this thread you just want to rant.

But myself and others can easily say while yes this build is pretty expensive, it does work and work well. Some of the items the build suggests are really just for killing Uber Elder and other End Game bosses with ease, but if you are just going to farm Delve or maps, it's not 100% required.

The problem with your character and it dying all the time is as I mentioned, you are not following the build to the letter, you have only two elder/shaper items besides the staff. So that would give you at most 3 charges, so you're regen and survive ability is going to be majorly affected. So getting new gear items that are shaper/elder will help a great deal.

On your passive tree, you've wasted a lot of points going for Righteous Army, Spiritual Aid and Redemption for some reason. When you don't even have any gems in your gear for a minion.

You also have the wrong Watcher's eye gem and you don't have any might of the meeks or a unnatural instinct. Not to mention you have next to no life recovery rate.

Everything I mentioned, is of course all listed on the first page by the original poster of this build and I can say from playing this build and following it since the league started that I have killed almost every boss in the game following it. The only one I haven't killed is Uber Atziri. So I know it works.
Last edited by Blake_Murdock on Nov 28, 2018, 1:30:49 PM
Killed my first Uber Elder yesterday and a second time today. First time with 2 deaths solo and second time with 3 deaths (it got a bit messy and my friend died early). 10.6k hp and 12.5k hp/s. Most fun build I've played so far.
"
ceberus11 wrote:
Well, I have to admit that this is one of the worst experiences I've had with a build. Survival is not at all surprising and the damage is horrible !! (2,300 avg damge at lvl 75 with 20/20 gems and 6L ... really ??). Probably never make a build with a Scion, I have been more tank even with a Witch = /
The sad part is that you throw enough currency in the trash with this build. Thanks anyway, I do not intend to offend just share my experience.

IMO this was one of the worst build I ever played as the clear speed is REALLY bad and it requires a lot of currency, but uh..."2300 avg damage"? Sheet dps is inaccurate. Also, ranting about never playing Scion again : LOL
"

IMO this was one of the worst build I ever played as the clear speed is REALLY bad and it requires a lot of currency, but uh..."2300 avg damage"? Sheet dps is inaccurate. Also, ranting about never playing Scion again : LOL

Well it's a tank build. It's written in the title, but I understand. But you're right, it's fucking expensive though.
If anyone wanna give me a Unnatural Instinct, feel free to do it, it cost more than what I've farm this league since I haven't had much time to play.
Got 40 challenges and level 100 with this build in no time.

Thanks again KMQ for another great build :)! Really loved your Reave Glad
Good start build in 3.5?
"
StefanMedS wrote:
Good start build in 3.5?

It's not. Needs Disintegrator which is an Uber Elder drops aswell a few items which might be too costly at the beginning (2x Might of the Meek, 1x Unnatural Instinct).
"
StefanMedS wrote:
Good start build in 3.5?

I really enjoyed this build this league, but price of these uniq jewells was really over the top at the end. Plus there was already announced that "usefull" uniques will be more rare.
So i think i'll just start some general cheap scion BV build (stat sticks are not nerfed for spells), and might respec later to this...
i played this build in delve and can highly recommend it. i did a few improvements like adding (phase) acrobatics and using aspect of the spider for uber elder and arctic armour for all content, but otherwise the build is already pretty much min-maxed as stated in the guide itself.

in delve i got level 100 (first time), solo delved to depth 874 (stopped due to the fuel grind), did all content easily including deathless uber elder and deathless hall of grandmasters and also reached 40/40 entirely by myself.

for questions, feel free to send me a pm.

character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dachoppa/characters?characterName=Sackgirl_

pob pastebin: https://pastebin.com/hsiRECbV

deathless uber elder kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAChrGECWw4

Spoiler
pastebin is the general build variant i used. for delves and maps i used headhunter. for uber elder i used fenumus weave and replaced herald of ash with aspect of the spider as well as kaom's roots for boots. soul of arakaali is not represented in the build. the lvl1 arcane surge is what is provided by the abyss gloves and usually not accounted for by pob.
"
Edeka wrote:
"
StefanMedS wrote:
Good start build in 3.5?

It's not. Needs Disintegrator which is an Uber Elder drops aswell a few items which might be too costly at the beginning (2x Might of the Meek, 1x Unnatural Instinct).

you can use spell damage daggers until you get the staff. i got it for 4 ex, 2x might of the meek for 75c each and unnatural instinct for 2.5 ex in the first week of the league. if you can make some decent currency early, you can get things cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info