[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
dachoppa wrote:

for questions, feel free to send me a pm.

Hi, im at lv89, 9k hp, reses capped, all the jewels are the same as OP's. i tried red elder and i did it with 2 deaths from slam (1 shotted). i fear my dmg is too low to even face uber elder, not mention beating him. what am i doing wrong?

edit: shaper done easily
Last edited by BaxaroNN on Dec 5, 2018, 4:32:01 PM
I know that's a noobish question, but i don't understand the 7 link setup for Vaal Blade Vortex in PoB, i don't know why Increased Critical Damage is here.
"
Olastyr wrote:
I know that's a noobish question, but i don't understand the 7 link setup for Vaal Blade Vortex in PoB, i don't know why Increased Critical Damage is here.

It is The original gem that has to be there. or so he have in PoB he switches back an forth in his guide.

But Arcane surge is the one that is the "7th" its only there, cause hes gloves Command of the pit doesnt "trigger the damage in PoB"..

Hope that answers ur question :)
Yeah thanks mate.
Does this get one shot aswell, by the syndicate members?
Is this build dead or what?
"
Sam519 wrote:
Does this get one shot aswell, by the syndicate members?

Nah im doing it. Works fine. Just need a bit more of the expensive items. But yeah sometimes i get oneshotted. But my life and regen arent what theyre supposed to be anyways. But at 10k life i bet u can still get oneshotted if u dont focus 😀
Sorry if this was asked on an earlier page - but why do you get the attack speed nodes next to the scion start? wouldnt the spell damage nodes be better?
"
spbelky wrote:
Sorry if this was asked on an earlier page - but why do you get the attack speed nodes next to the scion start? wouldnt the spell damage nodes be better?

I think in his completed build he has unnatural instict jewel so it picks up every unalloceted point in the surrounding area. I still don't have that jewel but I'm just using might of meek until I get it
This build is working pretty nicelly so far, still have to get to shaper/elder/uber elder, been leveling so far. I noticed a nice interaction with new veiled mods this legue: you can get a ring suffix "shock nearby enemies for 2-4 seconds when you focus" (cooldown 12sec) + gauntlets affix "40-60% increase critical strike chance against shoked enemies" which give a big damage buff for 4sec every 12 sec, pretty good with this build, you can also shock elder/shaper with this so you have the max 60% crit chance buff for every boss in game.

Also another tip is to get the "Commandment of Light" enchant for gauntlets so when an enemy crit you it auto cast Consecrated Ground and you get 6% life regen.
Last edited by Akisailent on Dec 20, 2018, 3:08:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info