[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Hello there. Can i ask, why my immortal call doesnt cancel debuff from disintegrator? Profile is opened.
Alright -- here's my endgame gear. 10k life, 1.5mm shaper DPS with all charges, buffs and flasks active.

Anyone see any meaningful upgrades left?

I swap into Kaom's Roots, a life/resists unset ring and a [Sin's Rebirth or Aquamarine Flask] for Uber Elder.

I am one gem short to run Enduring Cry for Uber Elder, so I suppose one upgrade could be an unset ring with Warlord's Mark so I can generate endurance charges for phys mitigation. On second thought, that would only generate charges when there are adds...

Otherwise a +% damage corrupted Kaom's instead of +%max life. 100 effective life for a 10% boost in dps seems like a fair trade.
Last edited by kentishtown on Nov 12, 2018, 3:46:50 AM
Sorry if this has been asked but i could search through 60+ pages so i'll try my luck.
Why are you using a diffrent CWDT Setup in the budget version than in the regular (more expensive) one?
Thx in advance will try this build out with the time i have left this league to see if I start with it next league.
"
kentishtown wrote:
Alright -- here's my endgame gear. 10k life, 1.5mm shaper DPS with all charges, buffs and flasks active.

Anyone see any meaningful upgrades left?

I swap into Kaom's Roots, a life/resists unset ring and a [Sin's Rebirth or Aquamarine Flask] for Uber Elder.

I am one gem short to run Enduring Cry for Uber Elder, so I suppose one upgrade could be an unset ring with Warlord's Mark so I can generate endurance charges for phys mitigation. On second thought, that would only generate charges when there are adds...

Otherwise a +% damage corrupted Kaom's instead of +%max life. 100 effective life for a 10% boost in dps seems like a fair trade.

Almost everything can be upgraded ...Your belt can have 10% increased life, your boots can roll 100hp+3% life, your topaz ring has a useless mod of physical damage, but mostly your flasks; taste of hate is a massive dps boost, sins rebirth as well, you can get 30% movement speed flask+ increased duration, no need for life flask or sulphur flask unless you do uber elders, your amulet can roll higher life leech and things like gain 20% of physical as fire damage
I am planning to use this build as a league starter in 3.5, eventually.

Is it viable to farm maps on a small budget and curve out well to the endgame?

Does it work well without the pricy Jewels until reaching T14+? From that point it is just a question of time to get the currency for Might of the Meek and Co imho...

Thanx
darthfelix
is this build HC viable?
Is this build still strong without unnatrual instinct? I can afford all the gear / other jewels but unnatral is too expensive atm.

If so, what do I put in place of that jewel in that slot?

Thanks!
"
Is this build still strong without unnatrual instinct? I can afford all the gear / other jewels but unnatral is too expensive atm.

Thanks!

yes.you can look at my passive skill tree.only uber elder missing,The Perandus Manor,and Doryani's Machinarium maps.and it will be done soon.

Here's my path of building link so you can check if you want to.
https://pastebin.com/zqeSqFbn
Last edited by MisterChaos on Nov 14, 2018, 9:46:05 AM
"
MisterChaos wrote:
"

Thanks!

yes.you can look at my passive skill tree.only uber elder missing,The Perandus Manor,and Doryani's Machinarium maps.and it will be done soon.

Here's my path of building link so you can check if you want to.
https://pastebin.com/zqeSqFbn

Thanks for responding fast, can't wait to try it! :D
Hi, i feel like this build is really good but i'm missing something. I keep getting oneshoted by Minotaur and other minor bosses. Even i have 9K hp which is not a lot but i think it should be enough for Shaper's guardians. I'm still missing Unnatural Instinct and my gear can be upgraded as well but isn't it enough for at least Shaper's/Elder's Guardians? My profile is open if anyone wanna check it out (ignore gems levels which i just swapped for another char).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info