[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
morpheus45 wrote:
Whats the optimal number of elder/shaper items? I playing with 4 atm. Is it better to have more and therefor more dmg but also more degen? Or will arakaali work better with more items?

WIth using the Disintegrator staff and Kaom's Heart and command of the pit gloves, the max number of siphoning charges you will be able to get is 7.

So far I've seen it be worth having all 7.

I was worried about doing the Uber Elder fight as it was something I had never attempted and didn't want to waste it. But the fight with this build and my gear setup with a taste of hate instead of a movement speed flask, was a bit of a joke and easy.

I've been able to complete every map on the atlas and almost every fight on the Delve. The only one that was an issue was Uber Atziri.
Just finished 40 challenges with this build, did all content. Dope build, thanks KMQ :)!
"
Blake_Murdock wrote:
"
morpheus45 wrote:
Whats the optimal number of elder/shaper items? I playing with 4 atm. Is it better to have more and therefor more dmg but also more degen? Or will arakaali work better with more items?

WIth using the Disintegrator staff and Kaom's Heart and command of the pit gloves, the max number of siphoning charges you will be able to get is 7.

So far I've seen it be worth having all 7.

I was worried about doing the Uber Elder fight as it was something I had never attempted and didn't want to waste it. But the fight with this build and my gear setup with a taste of hate instead of a movement speed flask, was a bit of a joke and easy.

I've been able to complete every map on the atlas and almost every fight on the Delve. The only one that was an issue was Uber Atziri.

I have managed to get 7 elder items and it feels quite smooth. I thought that the increased life degen would be worse but I realize finally that the build works cause of the large leech instead of the regen, or?

Anyway, content up to T15 is no problem atm. And my gear isnt finished yet. Never have been this far.
Killed my first Uber Elder thanks to this build!
Quick questions :

Pushing delves (already killed uber elder), and i dont't know what's the better : use hatred for more damage or vitality (+watcher's eye increase life recovery rate) for more survivability ?

Ty for feed back

Ulren

Hey buddy! Nice build!

Just started a new character to follow it.

Even following your tips for leveling, it is not the smootest leveling process that I already have. I think that the problem is scion.

Now that we are have some time in the league, I know how to fix some problems of the leveling process using some leveling uniques or something like that.

But how you guys would level this build as the first char in the league?
Which skills would you guys use? Sunder? Bow?

I am asking because I would like to give it a try as league starter. I don't have a lot of time to play, so I will try to invest the few hours that I have in just one character.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Kayzaxs on Oct 30, 2018, 11:26:29 AM
Someone mind taking a peak at my guy and let me know whats not right... tankiness isnt there... assuming im not leeching enough fast enough?
Finished my build a few days ago, I loved this build a lot. I went beyond the guide and went for some expensive extensions. Mostly the Hatred Aul's Uprising which allows me to run Hatred, Herald of Ash, Vitality, Herald of Ice/Arctic Armour all at once. Hatred also synergizes well with my watcher's eye I picked up. Shaped Kaom's, Helmet, shaped unset ring, and gloves I crafted/corrupted myself. 10/10 my best character yet, finished all game content and continuing on pushing delves.

just wondering how people got to the passive nodes on the far right ?
"
Quangholic wrote:
Selling my characters gear as a set if anyone is interested. Got roughly 9k9 hp and 1M+ shaper dps~
Thank you for the build, I had a blast playing it and destroying all contents.

who wana sell this build on your char? i wana buy them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info