[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

the op hasnt updated his guide in a while. but im guessnig command of the pit are pretty much the gloves to use? frees up needing to slot arcane surge.

also his guide shows lvl 20 cwdt/immortal call. just want to confirm this is only for jugg/trickster build ya? since i dont think slayer/trickster version generates endurance charges? thanks!
"
rozakk wrote:
the op hasnt updated his guide in a while. but im guessnig command of the pit are pretty much the gloves to use? frees up needing to slot arcane surge.

also his guide shows lvl 20 cwdt/immortal call. just want to confirm this is only for jugg/trickster build ya? since i dont think slayer/trickster version generates endurance charges? thanks!

You are right Command of the Pit is really good. If u r planning to use Kaom Roots + Kaoms Heart every gem slot will be priceless, so u will need only cheaper version of that gloves with one abyss slot - if u don't use Kaom Roots u can buy 2 abyss slots. Personally I prefer one slot and Kaoms.

CWDT/IC 20/20 setup allows u to activate Soul of Arakaali (look Disintegrator mods). Also u can spam Enduring Cry to generate endurance charges.
This build is easily one of the easiest and tankiest builds that I have played so far. I am pretty burnt out though so I'm selling my whole character set whoever interested in making the build but too lazy to collect/craft individual pieces. I have around 9.9k hp and 1M+ Shaper DPS. Just message me if you have any questions about the build :)
and many more items.
This could go as a 1st helmet? miss life :/
never been so disappointed in a build.

Other than face tanking shaper's guardians which wasnt an issue (which lots of cheaper builds could have done too), i feel squishy as fuck especially in delves, likely due to my lowerish life pool.

I have a feeling this build scales massively well once you hit a certain threshold of life because all of your tankiness is related (life leech, regen etc, all go up as ur lifepool goes up), but to hit that pool while maintaining stupid high life recovery amounts and somehow getting enuf resists on all those items that ur supposed to have max life and life recovery on - the cost is just ridiculous. everyone posting how great this build was and then they link their gear- im like ok great but thats multiple 3-4 ex items in addition to the staff. not to mention the 8ex vitality watchers eye that theyprobably have (and possibly even the stupid unnatrual instinct gem, another 12 ex+ !!).

but none of this is the real reason i cant stand this build- holy shit ive never played BV before and having to recast that shit is annoying as fucking hell and god what a horrible mana drain BV is too. lol well bout 12 ex wasted on this build but atleast i learned im neever playing BV again.

Last edited by rozakk on Oct 23, 2018, 3:24:04 PM
I have to say that ure kind of right.
I have most of the expensive parts of the build, and as i said a few sites earlier in this topic, i feel totally squishy too. The complete lack of armour or evasion and the pure life regen story feels so...random. Im level 98 now and im scarred as fuck to die to some random oneshot because it happened so often already, and that with 9600 life and gear which is really expensive.

I think about switching to another, cheaper charakter to level my scion to 100...im sure that i will die again and its just to bad for the last two levels... I still dont see were all the mentioned "tankiness" comes from, to me it still feels completely random and squishy...sorry.
Last edited by das_nervt on Oct 24, 2018, 5:03:43 AM
"
das_nervt wrote:
I have to say that ure kind of right.
I have most of the expensive parts of the build, and as i said a few sites earlier in this topic, i feel totally squishy too. The complete lack of armour or evasion and the pure life regen story feels so...random. Im level 98 now and im scarred as fuck to die to some random oneshot because it happened so often already, and that with 9600 life and gear which is really expensive.

I think about switching to another, cheaper charakter to level my scion to 100...im sure that i will die again and its just to bad for the last two levels... I still dont see were all the mentioned "tankiness" comes from, to me it still feels completely random and squishy...sorry.

Just for curiosity I looked up your Scion character.

- where is your Sin's Rebirth?
- Kaom Roots or at least ELDER boots?
- life regen boot enchant?
- lack of 3 elder rare items...haha that was nice one!
- Stone golem?
- BV helmet enchant, more life regen (%) mods on amulet, helmet, boots etc.

I see u prefer go offensive, but this build need some life mods too u know. Read Disintegrator mods so u will know how elder items are important here, good luck road to 100!
Whats the optimal number of elder/shaper items? I playing with 4 atm. Is it better to have more and therefor more dmg but also more degen? Or will arakaali work better with more items?
I got 2 more charge with those item , very good dps buff

At max you can have 9 charge , i need a shaper/elder belt and boot to get 9
Pretty hard to buy Elder stygain

it would be better to have add phys damage to spells instead of nearby enemies take 9% more phys damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info