[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

If you want to use Aul's I would go for the Hatred version. More flask charges + Dex is needed.
OH yeah so totally forgot.

I was thinking of getting the vitality Aul's Uprising, because I wanted to run Anger and not Hatred due to the Watcher's Eye jewel I currently have.

Which would give me an extra 22% physical dmg as extra fire dmg if I ran Anger.

Not really sure though if that is worth ditching, what would be my 7th siphoning charge..
Greetings. I am trying to make the transition of passive points to the tree of the Shadow and I find that it does not let me refound points beyond Sentinel. Is it necessary to destroy all the nodes with orbs of regret (about 50) or preferable to redo the character ?. Thank you.
Re-spec on a build can be tricky, and possibly a bit expensive. You can refund ANY node on the skill tree - but, you must ensure that what you leave is always a valid build with a connection path continuous back to your starting point (or points for our scion build).

Only you can judge whether the cost of the ORB OF REGRETs that you need is better than starting and leveling a new character. I know I personally respec'd to this build when I was in my low 80s. I had to use around 80-90 Regrets, including the cost of respeccing our ascendancy points.
I appreciate your response. I think it is preferable to spend the regrets necessary to reconfigure the tree that build a new character. I suppose that the 60-70 regrets that I will spend are included in the necessary cost of the character but if it is necessary to do it that way then go ahead. Greetings.
What do folks think about my swap for mapping?

- Swap [Concentrated Effect, Increased Crit Dmg] for [Increased AoE, Phys to Lightning]
- Swap Kaom's for Inpulsa
- Swap in Sadima's and Ventnors

Still have 6.2k life and 320k shaper DPS with meh gear at lvl 86.

Any tips, thoughts on how to improve?
Last edited by kentishtown on Oct 16, 2018, 3:05:59 AM
Any recommendations on tree progression for leveling?
Hi guys, currently i am leveling with Roa, and have like 3 ex only. Is it worth it to start with 5L Disintegrator, or just do the budget juggger version? Thanks!
just go 2x obliteration + tabula at first. then switch to disintegrator 6l when you can afford it
I try to level as high as possible atm, so deaths are very painful.

I farm delves at around depth 300. Now one question, can someone please check my gear an tell me why i can get one shotted from this big fuckin bear in the delve? There are no bad mods on it, but its so dangerous with almost 9500 life and good gear...did i do something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info