[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Nice build. You did a good job optimizing it. Usually when I copy another one's build I change a lot of stuff, but on this one the only things I changed are 3 passives below Sanctity, I don't use additional dps Vaal skills (just 1 unset ring in my setup) and I'm running Hatred (mainly because of the Watcher's Eye)

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

PoB: https://pastebin.com/aBzg6mXW
View my profile, tell me how to increase the life leech?
I am not seeing the insane life regen.

thx
"
Soulesslight wrote:
View my profile, tell me how to increase the life leech?
I am not seeing the insane life regen.

thx

Get more Elder quality items and life regen on your gear..
Currently leveling with this build (with BV) in HC Delve, I'm at act 8, and only have few currency (like 50c). The leveling phase is a breeze with this build =).

I know I'll probably never have enough currency for disintegrator, so I'll just get the duskdawn + rumi, but I have a few questions :

1) Should I get the Duskdawn+Rumi as soon as I hit lvl 68 ? Or can I have enough tankiness for early mapping with dual scepters ?

2) How do you deal with the reflect if you go budget ? (I suppose you don't).

3) There's a lot of difference between your 90 tree ("advancing to maps") and your other tree ("passive tree & pob"). Which one should I follow ? (As you said it's very important to stick to your tree :p).

Thanks for anyone answering me !
"
Nyrzan wrote:

1) Should I get the Duskdawn+Rumi as soon as I hit lvl 68 ? Or can I have enough tankiness for early mapping with dual scepters ?

You can be tanky enough with dual sceptres.

"
Nyrzan wrote:

2) How do you deal with the reflect if you go budget ? (I suppose you don't).

Don't do phys reflect maps if you don't have slayer skilled.
Elemental reflect depends on your gear. If your sceptres have "Gain x% of physical damage as extra fire/cold/lightning damage" or flat elemental damage rolls on it you should avoid it. If you don't have sources of elemental damage you can deactivate herald of ash and use herald of agony instead (basically just for the poison to get the 50% life recovery from trickster).
The best thing would be to import your char into PoB just to make sure you didn't miss some elemental damage.

"
Nyrzan wrote:

3) There's a lot of difference between your 90 tree ("advancing to maps") and your other tree ("passive tree & pob"). Which one should I follow ? (As you said it's very important to stick to your tree :p).

The main difference is the missing Unnatural Instinct jewel. If you don't use it you need to allocate these passives. Besides that he just skilled a bit more defensive and QoL stuff (resistance/area/duration).
If you have enough defense you can switch these nodes for some more offensive nodes (see passives & PoB section).
It's basically a defense/offense trade.

The main reason to stick to the passive tree is simply because it's pretty optimized already. There are some variations possible. I tried different things like a dual curse setup or taking the aura wheel + mana reservation helmet enchant and run more auras/heralds, but I always ended up speccing back to his tree.
Thank you for your answer, I didn't notice the jewel, so that explains a lot of things =) !

"
Amokschlaf wrote:
I tried different things like a dual curse setup or taking the aura wheel + mana reservation helmet enchant and run more auras/heralds, but I always ended up speccing back to his tree.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to use Heral of Purity And ash, as the dmg gain should be quite important, but the build is already mana hungry. Is it really that bad playing it with only 20% unreserved mana ? I'm still only with a 5L so for me it's doable to go double herald, hence why I was wondering that.
Hi, I am in my first League and tried this build. Took me lots of time and Currency, but right now I have really good mapping experience, coming on T14 Maps with some occasional RIPs due to unlucky map corruptions or new unknown boss mechanics.

I have a few questions, hope you can teach a newbie something new ;)

1. I have "Physical Attack Damage leeched as life" on my gloves. Does this prefix take the Phys Damage to Spells count, or just from non spell type dmg?

2. should I primarily look for armour based gear to decrease phys dmg?

3. Is it possible to craft a decent Unset Ring or just try to buy one?

4. Right now I am collecting ex for Unnatural Instinct as it would free 8 passives to spec otherwise. Should this be my primary objective in order to improve my gear, or is there a cheper way to go first before going for Unnatural Instinct?

Thx alot
"
Laurus85 wrote:

1. I have "Physical Attack Damage leeched as life" on my gloves. Does this prefix take the Phys Damage to Spells count, or just from non spell type dmg?

Physical attack damage only applies to attacks, and blade vortex is a spell, so no. If you want leech for blade vortex, you need either elemental/chaos leech (like atziri's flask), or damage leech (but it's very rare).

"
Laurus85 wrote:

2. should I primarily look for armour based gear to decrease phys dmg?

Only if you can manage to get armor everywhere, if not it's not worth it. But you should still prioritize a high roll on life on everything.

"
Laurus85 wrote:

3. Is it possible to craft a decent Unset Ring or just try to buy one?

Crafting is extremely expensive. So if you have a few exalt to spare (lose), you can try ;).

And for your last question I don't know how much you could improved your gear instead of buying this jewel, so can't help you ^^.
"
Nyrzan wrote:
I was also wondering if it would be possible to use Heral of Purity And ash, as the dmg gain should be quite important, but the build is already mana hungry. Is it really that bad playing it with only 20% unreserved mana ? I'm still only with a 5L so for me it's doable to go double herald, hence why I was wondering that.

Herald of Purity isn't worth it for this build imo. If you want to add something I would rather go for a defensive Aura (one of the purity ones).
I don't use Herald of Ash atm. Switched it to Hatred after I got a jewel with extra fire on it.

"
Laurus85 wrote:
I have a few questions, hope you can teach a newbie something new ;)

First of all: I took a look at your char and the first thing I saw was the Sorrow of the Divine. Don't use this flask if you don't have a build which needs Zealot's Oath. This keystone makes that your life regenerations no longer regenerates life, but energy shield. Just use a regular magic flask with mods you could need (like anti-freeze).
Also quality your flasks. Doesn't cost much and is totally worth it.

Also you should replace the faster casting in your BV setup with Controlled Destruction for more dps.

Nyrzan already answered some of your questions.
For your last question: It's totally worth it to buy it. Especially with your Might of the Meeks.
Some numbers to make it clearer:
4 Skillpoints are needed to get to the socket.
82% Crit Multiplier
52% Spell Damage
16% Cast Speed
8% increased maximum Life
16% Movement Speed

That's like multiple expensive quad t1 regular jewels pressed into a single socket :D
Quick question for anyone that cares to answer.

Is Aul's Uprising with Vitality costing no mana worth getting, even though it would mean loosing an elder item and a siphoning charge?

Just so I could run Hatred ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info