[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Trying this build in the Chinese server, tried to push for the exact same gears. I still cannot do Tier 16 maps as my character was too squishy against any bosses. Please help. POB: https://pastebin.com/nL8WaX99
Not really familiar with POB, so i didnt input the resistance data, but all should be above 75%.
Oh and the watchers eye actually have increased 22% life regen speed with vitality on.
Reached level 100 with this build.
Completed all content (Haven't tried Hogm though).

Chest is 41% inc dmg kaom's heart. Have 2 Might of the meek forgot to link other

Last edited by Schutzmeister on Oct 9, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
"
Schutzmeister wrote:

Chest is 41% inc dmg kaom's heart. Have 2 Might of the meek forgot to link other

Congratz! Would you mind sharing your PoB?
"
Edeka wrote:

https://pastebin.com/4nHfT9SF

I switch to life recovery belt and kaom's roots on boss. No point of using HH
Last edited by Schutzmeister on Oct 9, 2018, 1:07:58 PM
"
Schutzmeister wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

https://pastebin.com/4nHfT9SF

I switch to life recovery belt and kaom's roots on boss. No point of using HH

Thanks a lot mate :)!
"
Schutzmeister wrote:

congrats!

although I died twice early in the map while working it out Hogm was surprisingly easy, I was level 91. First time I've had build that could do it :)
I went to the top, moved until could see the next wall, got my spin up, hit phase run and ran to the first hero and then down through the rest
ihave no idea where you get those prices from in this guide but there are far off what you wrote in the guide, staff is minimum 5EX and the armulet is 5 ex as well, wtf... total misleading that guide, most expensive character i ever started following... not happy....
"
ihave no idea where you get those prices from in this guide but there are far off what you wrote in the guide, staff is minimum 5EX and the armulet is 5 ex as well, wtf... total misleading that guide, most expensive character i ever started following... not happy....

At the very beginning of the league prices were as is stated in initial post. You should have been checking before start, isn't it?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"

At the very beginning of the league prices were as is stated in initial post. You should have been checking before start, isn't it?

Well, the prices are extremely misleading right now. It wouldn't be completely unreasonable to ask the OP to update to more current prices.
It not the best league starter build for sure, the staff on its own cost over 2ex when the league started, buy right now most of the gear is super cheap.
You dont need exact gear posted to make working build.

You can run Aul amulet with vitality/hatred rly nice dmg booster.
With Aul hatred amulet u can run 2 heralds vitality with enlighteen lvl 4 in boots and hatred in ring/helmet/gloves.

Combine this with watchers eye that gives both vitality life rate and hatred crit sick :)

Did all the content with it and 36 challenges, really enjoyed running this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info