[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Hey bro, i've killed uber elder easilly but uber atziry just destroy me, any tip?
Can someone look at my character "BigTuffMagicMuff" and tell me what I am missing in my tree or gear - or doing wrong - because I am not seeing the insane life regen this character puports or shows in the build. I've dumped about 50-60ex into the character and though I am only lvl 82, I figured I could easily do a pit of a chimera map by simply getting hit and regenerating quickly quick enough to kill. But when I run into a pack of mobs, I instantly die. Its like running into a brick wall.
Last edited by HellishEnglish on Oct 11, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
Can i start farm uberelder with my gear?
"
Can someone look at my character "BigTuffMagicMuff" and tell me what I am missing in my tree or gear - or doing wrong - because I am not seeing the insane life regen this character puports or shows in the build. I've dumped about 50-60ex into the character and though I am only lvl 82, I figured I could easily do a pit of a chimera map by simply getting hit and regenerating quickly quick enough to kill. But when I run into a pack of mobs, I instantly die. Its like running into a brick wall.

try running warlord's mark. major source of my life regen is from leech. I get warlord's mark from an elder ring. If you are dying to physical damage, try also using basalt flask
"
Schutzmeister wrote:
Reached level 100 with this build.
Completed all content (Haven't tried Hogm though).

Chest is 41% inc dmg kaom's heart. Have 2 Might of the meek forgot to link other

Really nice done! How did u manage to get it to hundred xD. Did you do delves ? And i allways think its a little slow. Did you run all the time without quicksilver flask?

Thanks
Selling my characters gear as a set if anyone is interested. Got roughly 9k9 hp and 1M+ shaper dps~
Thank you for the build, I had a blast playing it and destroying all contents.
Last edited by Quangholic on Oct 23, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
"
Aicen1987 wrote:
Really nice done! How did u manage to get it to hundred xD. Did you do delves ? And i allways think its a little slow. Did you run all the time without quicksilver flask?

Thanks

I ran maps and delves to about 95 and I spammed delves to 100. I went w/o quicksilver flask at first but after dying once at 99, I switched it to sulphur to quicksilver just so I can get my levels faster. I was levelling around 20-30% faster using quicksilver so use that instead of sulphur for general mapping and switch to sulphur for bosses (or just keep using quicksilver)
"
Schutzmeister wrote:
"
Aicen1987 wrote:

Thanks

I ran maps and delves to about 95 and I spammed delves to 100. I went w/o quicksilver flask at first but after dying once at 99, I switched it to sulphur to quicksilver just so I can get my levels faster. I was levelling around 20-30% faster using quicksilver so use that instead of sulphur for general mapping and switch to sulphur for bosses (or just keep using quicksilver)

which delve lvl u spammed?
"
Aicen1987 wrote:
which delve lvl u spammed?

"
Quangholic wrote:
Selling my characters gear as a set if anyone is interested. Got roughly 9k9 hp and 1M+ shaper dps~
Thank you for the build, I had a blast playing it and destroying all contents.

check ib pro my ign MT_supertank
Last edited by kallitdang94 on Oct 14, 2018, 7:42:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info