[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Whats better to buy next? Watcher's eye, Meeks or Unnatural Instinct? I prefer to get some more regen cause my net regen is only 1406 plus 6500 leech.

Or do you have another tip for getting more regen.

Here's my build:

"
morpheus45 wrote:
Whats better to buy next? Watcher's eye, Meeks or Unnatural Instinct? I prefer to get some more regen cause my net regen is only 1406 plus 6500 leech.

Or do you have another tip for getting more regen.

Here's my build:

Meeks and Unnatural Inst. as very first ones. Watcher's should go last - it's just a nice end-game addon, not the core of the build. I'm still not using Watcher's Eye.

You need 6L staff as well.

Btw - someone said in this thread that Taste of Hate is also just and addon but I believe it's very important for survi and as a damage boost - very huge actually. My overall gameplay feeling raised enourmously since I bought ToH.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Oct 8, 2018, 4:58:56 PM

Alright Gang - redid my gear. level 71 but cleared a couple Vaal'd T15's. Very impressed with the build so far.

So when I decide to tackle Uber, thinking i'll have to have a Red socket in the gloves and move Vit and Hatred to the gloves and second socketed ring as i'd like to run both I think. Looking good? areas for upgrade?
thinking about switching to this but the items are a lot pricier from when OP made his post. anyone have experiecne with engineering eternities variant and which performs better?
Anyone have any suggestions on what to improve in my setup ?
"
Meeks and Unnatural Inst. as very first ones. Watcher's should go last - it's just a nice end-game addon, not the core of the build. I'm still not using Watcher's Eye.

Btw - someone said in this thread that Taste of Hate is also just and addon but I believe it's very important for survi and as a damage boost - very huge actually. My overall gameplay feeling raised enourmously since I bought ToH.

Mmmm in reflexion about that. I have currencies for one big update : unnatural, watcher's eye, eventually ToH + helm enchant. Everey possibilities is about 10 ex. Looking in my PoB, and I begin to think that the best is the watcher's eye. It's permanent, and real QoL, 30% fast regen life ? It's really huge. In my PoB, unnatural give a lot of minor bonus, it's good too, but not mandatory for me at is actual price (ok for 5 ex, not for 10).

Taste really good, but i prefer sin's rebirth first on my wich list
"
Ulren001 wrote:
"

Mmmm in reflexion about that. I have currencies for one big update : unnatural, watcher's eye, eventually ToH + helm enchant. Everey possibilities is about 10 ex. Looking in my PoB, and I begin to think that the best is the watcher's eye. It's permanent, and real QoL, 30% fast regen life ? It's really huge. In my PoB, unnatural give a lot of minor bonus, it's good too, but not mandatory for me at is actual price (ok for 5 ex, not for 10).

Taste really good, but i prefer sin's rebirth first on my wich list

I have the same problem. Wanted to buy yesterday Unnatural for 9ex. Didnt and now its 10ex. And I also thought that Watcher's would give more boost. The Unnatural gives a dmg boost cause you can regret some nodes and allocate them on the upper right ones.
Last edited by morpheus45 on Oct 9, 2018, 5:30:33 AM
First of all, i wanna appreciate KissMeQuick for nice guide.

Currently I'm lvl 94, every red map complete, shaper and guardians done deathless. Build, if you know what you're doing, or if you follow guide properly, is VERY tanky and DPS is above average. My only deaths come from impatience or overconfidence. This deep in league, build is quite costly, but can be played with low investment until let's say T15.

My gear atm:
Spoiler

+ 2x Might of the Meek, Unnatural Might and Watcher's Eye (vitality leech and + regen)

My observations during play:
Until 92 i play without Watcher's and Unnatural Insctinct. I used Hatred and Herald of Ash (you need to run herald for increased recovery from trickster ascendancy). At that point build wiped Shaper with his guardians and I could do almost any map mod (no regen - you get mana flask, no leech - regent take care of that, ele reflect - turn of aura + herald).
Unnatural Instict + Mights = BEAST (even unallocated nodes are empowered by Mights and Unnatural Insticnt give bonuses at that level. For 4 points you'll get: 52% spell damage, 16% cast speed, 8% max life, 16% movement speed and 82% crit multiplier. It's HUGE and you could save for this upgrade first.

When i was considering Watcher's eye, recovery one was bypassed by combination of + x of life regenerated per sec and life leech while affected by vitality (about same price as recovery single mode). I valued perma 1,4% life leech over another source of recovery. Now i can leech to full in like 0,5s and i dont care about siphoning charges. It's somewhat difficult keep them up during tough fights where you must manually dodge some hits. Ultimate king Watcher's is recovery + leech one, but these are pretty damn pricy.

When I switched from hatred to vitality i missed hatred DPS. Substantial buff was achieved by incorporating of Sin's Rebirth and Taste of Hate. But flask arent 100% up during endgame boss fights (GGG love invulnerability stages), so your DPS fall down. Solution is Aul's Uprising (hatred one is quite exprensive - around 16 ex), but investment is well-worth. Losing bit of leech and regen isn't noticeble so far.

TL;DR: Build is viable for all content with reasonable investment and can be played in many different variations. It's ideal for people who love relaxing and slower gameplay or bossing.

Sorry for my english, i'll try to improve my english skills.
"
Blade_Master wrote:
Solution is Aul's Uprising (hatred one is quite exprensive - around 16 ex), but investment is well-worth. Losing bit of leech and regen isn't noticeble so far.

Damn thing is fucking expensive now. I think I'm gonna invest in good Watchers first and then get Aul.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Trying this build in the Chinese server, tried to push for the exact same gears. I still cannot do Tier 16 maps as my character was too squishy against any bosses. Please help. POB: https://pastebin.com/nL8WaX99
Not really familiar with POB, so i didnt input the resistance data, but all should be above 75%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info