[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
NateDiesel wrote:
Hey guys - i'm a little confused about what switch to Kaom's Roots for uber elder.

Seems most everyone has a Vitality / Hatred set up in boots, so do you guys lose those for the fight? Move vitality in place of a another skill somewhere else?

having trouble finding the setup for that.

what links are you using atm?

For bv I use bv/spell echo/inc crit/inc crit dmg/controlled destruction/inc aoe or conc effect

i have cwdt/ic/ms/hoa

flamedash/vit on gloves (command of the pit btw)

I have vaal rf on one unset ring.

I use a warlord's mark ring
Enjoying the build, but I am currently looking for suggestions on what to do next gear wise.

Any suggestions ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Blake_Murdock/characters
"
Schutzmeister wrote:
"
NateDiesel wrote:
Hey guys - i'm a little confused about what switch to Kaom's Roots for uber elder.

Seems most everyone has a Vitality / Hatred set up in boots, so do you guys lose those for the fight? Move vitality in place of a another skill somewhere else?

having trouble finding the setup for that.

what links are you using atm?

For bv I use bv/spell echo/inc crit/inc crit dmg/controlled destruction/inc aoe or conc effect

i have cwdt/ic/ms/hoa

flamedash/vit on gloves (command of the pit btw)

I have vaal rf on one unset ring.

I use a warlord's mark ring

Here's my Chars - char is KillerBeeKoala

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NateDiesel/characters

Not fully leveled but you can see the items in the inventory at the moment. Gloves / Boots / Helmet sockets are correct. I'm using Hatred / vitality at the moment instead of HOA. Plan was to switch to HOA in helmet setup for Uber Elder once I change boots (instead of earth golem).

Which spell generate endurance charges in this build? i mean i use immortal call but i dont have endurance charges so its only for 0.4 sec?
"
VzorX wrote:
Which spell generate endurance charges in this build? i mean i use immortal call but i dont have endurance charges so its only for 0.4 sec?

Warlord's Mark on Hit.
You don't really need it for all game content, but it's kinda must have in Dvelve.
"
Edeka wrote:
"
SCStrafe wrote:
Can you use 2 unnatural learnings? There is a place after light of divinity that will give a crapton of bonusses. +1 endurance +1 power charge, 20% life, some str, some armor, some res.

Unnatural Instinct is limited to one

ah that's too bad :)
Already farming uber elder with this build - that ring with reverse chill is just QoL, not must have. Still can make some upgrades like double vitality (or vitality + hatred?) watchers eye and aul amulet with free hatred. I'm playing poe since harbringer league and this one build is the strongest I've ever made. 9k HP is enough for all content with that extremly high life regen.

Drawback could be lack of skill gem slots, but still it's enough.

I did some little changes with gear and skills.
Stone golem with manual cast to make sure it's 100% up (it's not when linked with 20 cwdt);
Herald of Purity gives some additional dps - with spell echo and efficacy reserved mana is not so big problem;
Command of the Pit for life and arcana surge;
Unset Ring with Herald of Ash 22 lvl - extra slot;
Corruption gloves implicit Enfeeble on hit - extra slot;

Vaal Cold Snap probably will be swapped for Hatred when I will get Aul's Uprising.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
VzorX wrote:

Warlord's Mark on Hit.
You don't really need it for all game content, but it's kinda must have in Dvelve.

Hey, was just reading through the thread, so you would suggest warlord's mark over enfeeble then? (I have a helmet that's 3R 1B atm, and it would be a bit of a pain to change it over to a 4R helm since it's a green base).
Last edited by _Basilissa_ on Oct 8, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
"
_Basilissa_ wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
VzorX wrote:

Warlord's Mark on Hit.

Hey, was just reading through the thread, so you would suggest warlord's mark over enfeeble then? (I have a helmet that's 3R 1B atm, and it would be a bit of a pain to change it over to a 4R helm since it's a green base).

I'd suggest anything on hit over anything in cwdt... :-) I'm not that big fan of warlord's mark, and i tried to play without it for a few hours, but you can literally feel the lack of endurance charges (leech is not a big deal).
I'd like to test TempChain/Enfeeble gloves on hit instead, but only Command of the Pit available from the start of the league cost 30ex, too high for me.

BTW you can craft 4L colors really easy using vorici, it will only cost you 25 chrome and then some jewels.
What should I upgrade next? I am aiming for HP but don't know which items would be the easiest to improve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info