[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Huansdreck wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to get this build working but I cant even kill chimera. If you have any suggestions/see errors on my side just tell me I am losing my mind right now.

I put my account to public, its the character ABadPlayerNeedsBV

For more regen you need 20% or so life recovery on belt + watcher's eye (that 30% is really big). Also you need more damage, like giving your gems +20% quality and of course the unnatural instinct. For big damage buffs get rings with 10% of phys damage gained as fire damage. Thats all i see. With my gear i can kill mino just by standing still and chimera is also no porblem.
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Huansdreck wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to get this build working but I cant even kill chimera. If you have any suggestions/see errors on my side just tell me I am losing my mind right now.

I put my account to public, its the character ABadPlayerNeedsBV

For more regen you need 20% or so life recovery on belt + watcher's eye (that 30% is really big). Also you need more damage, like giving your gems +20% quality and of course the unnatural instinct. For big damage buffs get rings with 10% of phys damage gained as fire damage. Thats all i see. With my gear i can kill mino just by standing still and chimera is also no porblem.

alright, another question: How much armor do you have? I am sitting on 3k and it feels like its way too low
im at 4.4k armour, still mino doesnt hurt almost at all, literally killing him just by standing.
Why evasion base helm? you have kaom's roots which makes your chance to evade 0. Although armor doesn't do much with the crazy regen it's more than the 0 that evasion does.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
Why evasion base helm? you have kaom's roots which makes your chance to evade 0. Although armor doesn't do much with the crazy regen it's more than the 0 that evasion does.

Try finding a good helmet with the right base for an affordable amount of currency. At some point youre just happy to find a helmet which fits your needs.
How much currency i need in betrayal to get this build to be able to do guardians shaper ?
"
Prycro wrote:

wrong. The amulet gives increased life leech rate, wich is very important for this build.

increased life leech rate is nice but you are seriously overestimating it in this scenario. int the pob link of op it increases leech rate from 5k to 6.5k. nice increase but it isn't a must have.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jan 5, 2019, 11:39:33 AM
Can anyone explain me why my pob shows 0 lifereg??
ANother Problem is, that my Tooltip also just shows 830 lifereg per sec. i dont see where all this reg should come from to reach like 4k-5k ? 0o0

https://pastebin.com/wdRvBrxM

would appreciate it, thanks !
Last edited by Void_xy on Jan 5, 2019, 4:31:05 PM
"
Void_xy wrote:

Zealot's oath on flask. Zealot's oath makes life regen affect energy shield instead of life
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Void_xy wrote:

Zealot's oath on flask. Zealot's oath makes life regen affect energy shield instead of life

ah okay got that. now im at 1295, which is....well bad. i dont see why it so much less :(
also my immortal call does not work :(
Last edited by Void_xy on Jan 5, 2019, 4:36:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info