[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Void_xy wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
Void_xy wrote:
Can anyone explain me why my pob shows 0 lifereg??

https://pastebin.com/wdRvBrxM

would appreciate it, thanks !

Zealot's oath on flask. Zealot's oath makes life regen affect energy shield instead of life

ah okay got that. now im at 1295, which is....well bad. i dont see why it so much less :(
also my immortal call does not work :(

idk. don't have your build up anymore. but I think you had like nothing checked. checking flask on for sulphur flask doens't automatically put you as on consecrated ground. then you have 50% recovery from pantheon when your cwdt goes off. then you have conditonal 2% from boots if you have enchant. op has Enduring cry on belt and has it activated which is kind of cheating as he didn't mention ever using it or sayiing ot use it. that added almost 1k regen to his sheet. He is at 2.4k base regen at 10.7k life.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jan 5, 2019, 5:21:57 PM
My experience so far:
Dominate guardians. literally just sit there for all but phoenix. Shaper, I still have to dodge slam but still easy.

Uber Elder: I get dominated whole fight. watched video. gonna blame dps for now as I can't down first phase in single flask use nor take second phase with vaal skills. will try again when I'm 90 and have gems lvl 20. Currently lvl 84; gems lvl 18/19

8.8k life. pob says Ill have 9.4k when I'm 90.

As for mapping, I still get one-shotted by syndicate members which I find frustrating and ridiculous. Bosses that attack fast such as Tower boss is a pain as well. Brutus can 2 shot me and he attacks fast enough that regen can't keep up.

Nice surprise is that this build can do Hall of Grandmasters fairly easy. just save vaal skills for last wave. Also change out cold snap with frost bomb in cwdt setup to counter regen chars.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jan 6, 2019, 7:06:50 AM
Finally did my first Uberelder with this Build after failing 5 sets. My deaths were mostly because I am bad as fuck but in the end I managed.

If I had chosen another build and not this one I would have still been sitting in my hideout buying fragments.

This build is extremely smooth after you get unnatural instinct and 9.5k HP, extremely costly though.
For syndicate encounters in red tier maps a basalt flask + charged dash linked with fortify will allow you to face tank them as long as you're not cursed with vulnerability/ ele weakness
After getting to 90 I have done 3 Uber elders.
First I died 5 times. Second I died 2 times. Last one was deathless.

"
Impulse36 wrote:
For syndicate encounters in red tier maps a basalt flask + charged dash linked with fortify will allow you to face tank them as long as you're not cursed with vulnerability/ ele weakness

ele weakness doens't do anything if you overcap your resists. -max resistance tho are dangerous maps.
Last edited by KaseyM21 on Jan 10, 2019, 2:12:10 PM
Really enjoying the build in Betrayal, i started the league with this build.
Level 96 right now and still loving it. Thanks !

https://youtu.be/cZ_HkZjtEps
Last edited by Olastyr on Jan 13, 2019, 5:42:46 AM
True about overcaping resists negating ele weakness but for maps it's really unnecessary since you should have 100% up time on flasks while clearing the map/syndicate, and if you fight a high hp boss you can just tp out and back in to refresh your flasks.

highly suggest taking acrobatics/ phase acrobatics. you lose damage but the survivability increase is quite noticeable.

the importance of charged dash + fortify setup cannot be understated. 20% damage reductions against hits. this is a far superior version of arctic armor that requires no mana reservation

mf is also very strong on this character. have a 51 quant/ 33 rarity (plus rarity gem) setup and still have 8k hp which is more than enough to handle any t16 guardian maps and below.
Last edited by Impulse36 on Jan 14, 2019, 5:20:32 AM
also: phase run feels really great on this build for mapping with the frenzy charge generation from trickster
I run with Bisco, Hatred, low level Clarity and Vitality. With a Watcher's Eye with inc crit with Hatred and Life Leech with Vitality. I find the LL Disintegrator proc not reliable. I also use Phase run and Flame Dash, wich is not really good beside gap jumping. Phase run is way better to dodge because it's instant.
I think you may need some fire damage to make use of the trickster life recovery rate if you've killed an enemy affected by your damage over time. added fire gem, herald of ash, or an essence of hysteria ring should do the trick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info