[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I got a couple of rookie lvling questions here.

1. when is the best time to take BM on the tree?

Late, very late. Vaal Pact too. You only really want them once you start with Guardians. As long as you level up, you can make use of various auras (for example Grace with QotF). Keep in mind to pick a mana leech node, though.
"

2. I'm trying to lvl like OP. After taking avatar, should I go for duelist area or ranger area?

thank you.

Neither imo. Fill out life nodes along the path you've already taken. Go into the Scion life wheel at least for the notable. When you get to the Duelist area, get Art of the Gladiator and Leech. It really doesn't matter much with good leveling gear.
I am suprised this build hasnt seen more support. This is easily one of the strongest builds I have tried this league, and I havent even come close to being geared.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
So... i'am after uber labs and i'm wonder which perk to pick up: Pathfinder or Elementalist ?
First of all, thanks for answering my questions.

"
Solmyr77 wrote:

Late, very late. Vaal Pact too. You only really want them once you start with Guardians. As long as you level up, you can make use of various auras (for example Grace with QotF). Keep in mind to pick a mana leech node, though.

Sorry if i haven't comprehensively understood this build yet, but i thought that using blood magic is one of keys of this build. I mean, with slayers opie leech ascendancy plus CWDT + Immortal Call, Scion could be tanky and no need to worry about mana cost. If taking BM and VP really late, is it good enough by only using those life and mana leech nodes near "Art of the Gladiator"? Actually, it leads me another question. Once taking BM, Scion cannot run any aura, is that right?

"
Neither imo. Fill out life nodes along the path you've already taken. Go into the Scion life wheel at least for the notable. When you get to the Duelist area, get Art of the Gladiator and Leech. It really doesn't matter much with good leveling gear.

Do you happen to count how many points we will respec later after getting "Path of the Duelist", please?
IMHO, I would go for either pathfinder or raider. it is really attempting to have flask recharging by pathfinder. As to raider, frenzy charge all the time helps alot as well.
since no crit, can we take elemental overload?
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

No, elemental overload procs off crits, since we dont crit, it would never proc.
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

No, elemental overload procs off crits, since we dont crit, it would never proc.

thanks for clearing that for me. appreciate it.
Would it be worth using an Essence of Horror to craft a 6 link bow? Seems like the charges would be nice for clearing instead of the +2 lvl?
"
1n5an1ty wrote:
Would it be worth using an Essence of Horror to craft a 6 link bow? Seems like the charges would be nice for clearing instead of the +2 lvl?

Absolutely not. You do know Elemental Hit scales in level like a spell, but is a attack right? +3 levels is huge. You already get frenzy charges from Bloodrage, we dont crit so power charges would do nothing. WHy would a Essence of Horror Bow be good here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info