[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Just bought
cost 6.5 ex, for the sake of testing chain, will map with it for a bit and after compare it to rigwalds. Possibly taking pointblank and using this on uber elder fight for even speedier interest me alot.
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 18, 2018, 5:55:24 PM
Recommended leveling?

I am having trouble leveling a scion after level 44.
Path all the way down and to the left, equip the rings, equip the jewels, wreck everything? You shouldn't be having issues.

You could use Lightning Arrow or Rain of Arrows till 51 when you can equip your +3 Shortbow.
"
Path all the way down and to the left, equip the rings, equip the jewels, wreck everything? You shouldn't be having issues.

You could use Lightning Arrow or Rain of Arrows till 51 when you can equip your +3 Shortbow.

What is the recommended 6l at level 44?
"
Oucho wrote:
"

What is the recommended 6l at level 44?

RoA - added lightning - added cold - mirage archer - wed - inc aoe/conc effect
Is it worth it to use The Taiming?
over the Call of the Brotherhood?
Beginner question: how to make / start scion skill tree from different position like in this build ? Do i have to reach different class starting node and then i can remove previous skill points ?
Last edited by papaca on Jul 19, 2018, 3:47:17 AM
For those like me that don't want to die to reflect i suggest picking elementalist instead of pathfinder, it also gives penetration and more damage with shock (yoke amulet), on top of that you can use 2 golems which is pretty nice.
Last edited by TheHeroYouDeserve on Jul 19, 2018, 3:56:41 AM
"
Qrafty wrote:
Just bought
cost 6.5 ex, for the sake of testing chain, will map with it for a bit and after compare it to rigwalds. Possibly taking pointblank and using this on uber elder fight for even speedier interest me alot.

But why Drillneck? If you don't pierce, you don't get its 50% inc damage. And if you do pierce, your chain becomes worse.

"
papaca wrote:
Beginner question: how to make / start scion skill tree from different position like in this build ? Do i have to reach different class starting node and then i can remove previous skill points ?

"
Solmyr77 wrote:

Well, I was advised to connect to the Duelist/Ranger area asap.. but what I did was this:

www.poeurl.com/b0M3

Rush RT and Avatar of Fire to become a demigod asap. You might need the 30 dex node on the way to level your gems.

Get a +2 AoE Tabula, the 2 Ele Hit jewels and as soon as you can equip Pyre and CotB, you're dealing so much more damage than "intended". You can use Ele Hit even before that because the +2 makes it quite strong. Use a Quill Rain from lvl5 to maps.

Just reaching another class' starting point isn't enough, the Scion gets this option from its ascendancy.
Last edited by Solmyr77 on Jul 19, 2018, 4:07:45 AM
@Solmyr77

Ok... but do i understand this right - in later game i can remove those "not-needed" skill points from starting position (when i will connect my skill point tree with other class starting node) ?

edit:

Ok, now i noticed your edit :P Thx for info!
Last edited by papaca on Jul 19, 2018, 4:14:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info