[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

I got this last night and did about 20 maps, and I can say that pierce from tree + chain from quiver feels way smoother then before, going to keep PB in tree, trash dies fast anyway, need more practise on single target to see what would be the most efficient quiver

Before this char I had deadeye frostferno/xoph and dmg was absurd, but with close calls.

This is much better, this char just cant die, I spec'd raider just for perma onslaught and frenzy
Great build, was hoping there would be a cheaper version of ele hit, will certainly try this one out. Always looking for an excuse to level up yet another scion too!
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

I got this last night and did about 20 maps, and I can say that pierce from tree + chain from quiver feels way smoother then before, going to keep PB in tree, trash dies fast anyway, need more practise on single target to see what would be the most efficient quiver

Before this char I had deadeye frostferno/xoph and dmg was absurd, but with close calls.

This is much better, this char just cant die, I spec'd raider just for perma onslaught and frenzy

Yea I got same quiver yesterday, chain does feel really great I agree
Man I am so conflicted, this build is so fun just to grab a bunch of high tier maps, alch and go, I literally just want to keep mapping but I don't want to get burnt out for race/new league since I want to play same build lol
"
Qrafty wrote:
Man I am so conflicted, this build is so fun just to grab a bunch of high tier maps, alch and go, I literally just want to keep mapping but I don't want to get burnt out for race/new league since I want to play same build lol

We better enjoy now because I believe will be nerfed for next league
They'll probably make the skill choose an element before doing all the damage calculations.
Only because you people keep crying nerf. If it was nerfed much I wouldn't play it.
Thanks for the guide. I got a couple of rookie lvling questions here.

1. when is the best time to take BM on the tree?

2. I'm trying to lvl like OP. After taking avatar, should I go for duelist area or ranger area?

thank you.
How do you map fast without Greater Multiple Projectiles Support ?
"
papaca wrote:
How do you map fast without Greater Multiple Projectiles Support ?

We weapons swap for map clear we use secondary weapon which does have greater multiple projectile --

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info