[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
Galehann wrote:

Thanks for the clarification !
What would be your leveling strat then ? At least until we can respec with path of the duelist... And which way/keystone would you go first ?
I may give it a try for the next event, thanks :)

Well, I was advised to connect to the Duelist/Ranger area asap.. but what I did was this:

www.poeurl.com/b0M3

Rush RT and Avatar of Fire to become a demigod asap. You might need the 30 dex node on the way to level your gems.

Get a +2 AoE Tabula, the 2 Ele Hit jewels and as soon as you can equip Pyre and CotB, you're dealing so much more damage than "intended". You can use Ele Hit even before that because the +2 makes it quite strong. Use a Quill Rain from lvl5 to maps.

edit: Just saw you mentioned the next event. Not sure this would be a good league starter.
Last edited by Solmyr77 on Jul 18, 2018, 8:52:01 AM
ok, to increase map clearance, will it be good to get +1 chain quiver so after 2 mobs pierced will start chain, fast pack clearing
Im asking because I dont want to invest 6ex to see its inefficient ,maybe you guys tried before
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
ok, to increase map clearance, will it be good to get +1 chain quiver so after 2 mobs pierced will start chain, fast pack clearing
Im asking because I dont want to invest 6ex to see its inefficient ,maybe you guys tried before

I'd go with your reddit idea: lose the Pierce.
Chain is mechanically superior because it auto-aims. For Pierce to work you need targets lined up. Chain after 2 Pierces sounds redundant.
Just note that Drillneck becomes irrelevant once you don't pierce your primary target.
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

I'd go with your reddit idea: lose the Pierce.
Chain is mechanically superior because it auto-aims. For Pierce to work you need targets lined up. Chain after 2 Pierces sounds redundant.
Just note that Drillneck becomes irrelevant once you don't pierce your primary target.

yea, thanks for input. I will try different scenarios and come back to you guys
Wondering if I should roll a new character into this... Looks super strong.

Thoughts on this version vs. Deadeye? Obvs that needs Frostferno and Xoph's but how does the damage compare between them?
"
Shnizers wrote:

Thoughts on this version vs. Deadeye? Obvs that needs Frostferno and Xoph's but how does the damage compare between them?

Deadeye has more damage, this has survivability and all the damage you would ever truly need in this game.
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 18, 2018, 12:50:19 PM
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

Sounds like it would feel very nice, haven't tested any + chain yet so let us know!
Hello! Thinking about rerolling into EleHit Scion. Although I want to try a different approach (crit + anger variant).

Have several questions:
- Do we take Point Blank on Quiver just to save 1 point?
- If we have a rare quiver with 45-50 ele dmg, it should be better than Drillneck?
- In terms of damage is it better to use Brotherhood than Pyre? I want to use Opal + EleDmg + Fire in one slot and Brotherhood or Pyre in another. PoB shows that Brotherhood gives more dmg

Thanks!
"
Krelian6 wrote:
Hello! Thinking about rerolling into EleHit Scion. Although I want to try a different approach (crit + anger variant).

Have several questions:
- Do we take Point Blank on Quiver just to save 1 point?
- If we have a rare quiver with 45-50 ele dmg, it should be better than Drillneck?
- In terms of damage is it better to use Brotherhood than Pyre? I want to use Opal + EleDmg + Fire in one slot and Brotherhood or Pyre in another. PoB shows that Brotherhood gives more dmg

Thanks!

1 - taking PB on quiver saves a point but also makes it so when we swap to our aoe quiver we don't lose damage as our arrows travel (as most mobbs will be further away during mapping) but if you in lower tier maps it really doesn't matter as everything will just die, and for uber elder you can easily do the whole fight with chin sol so we are pretty flexible here.

2 - I believe the drillneck increased damage to targets with ailments might be huge to us for single target dps, but i'm not positive so maybe we can get some help from others on this 1.

3) In terms of single target I'm not sure whether brotherhood or pyre pulls ahead, but my personal choice would be with pyre due to the ignited enemies are destroyed on kill
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
Shnizers wrote:

Deadeye has more damage, this has survivability and all the damage you would ever truly need in this game.

Awesome thanks for the reply. I'm also on Xbox so items like Xoph's and Frostferno are stupid expensive so gearing this build is also easier.

I also play reckless so more suitability sounds great to me! Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info