[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Woops you're right, my bad, still learning :).
First off, just wanna say watching bosses disappear is hilarious, awesome build! Also I have not currently tried a +2 bow for the offhand setup and was wondering if +3 is needed, since I started with a +3 bow so far for the clearing setup. I was hoping to maybe save a few exalts by downgrading to a +2. Also wanna say I have not tried high tier maps yet since I still need to level up some more, how much would the downgrade effect t15-16 trash clearing? Thanks! Keep up the great work!
Last edited by Rha_Kla on Jul 21, 2018, 3:49:08 AM
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
since no crit, can we take elemental overload?

No, elemental overload procs off crits, since we dont crit, it would never proc.

Well, you can unspec RT and go for EO. Turned out to be a nice damage boost for me. Just takes 3 more passives that you can't invest into life.
I've been playing this build for a few days now: I'm not too good at upgrading my gear but this was kinda straight-forward for me. I'm still using Call of the brotherhood + Pyre, got a Kaom's heart & roots and a +3 bow. For everything else I just stacked life & made sure my uncapped resistances were same. I did my first shaper kill EVER in Path of Exile with this build and I didn't die once - it was super easy. My single target isn't the best for some reason (using 6l Chin Sol as well), guess I'll look into that next.

Thanks for making this!
"
Rha_Kla wrote:
First off, just wanna say watching bosses disappear is hilarious, awesome build! Also I have not currently tried a +2 bow for the offhand setup and was wondering if +3 is needed, since I started with a +3 bow so far for the clearing setup. I was hoping to maybe save a few exalts by downgrading to a +2. Also wanna say I have not tried high tier maps yet since I still need to level up some more, how much would the downgrade effect t15-16 trash clearing? Thanks! Keep up the great work!

I did most content in game on a +2 bow so you will be fine.
"
Arcturn wrote:
I've been playing this build for a few days now: I'm not too good at upgrading my gear but this was kinda straight-forward for me. I'm still using Call of the brotherhood + Pyre, got a Kaom's heart & roots and a +3 bow. For everything else I just stacked life & made sure my uncapped resistances were same. I did my first shaper kill EVER in Path of Exile with this build and I didn't die once - it was super easy. My single target isn't the best for some reason (using 6l Chin Sol as well), guess I'll look into that next.

Thanks for making this!

That's awesome man really glad to hear!
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
Arcturn wrote:

Thanks for making this!

That's awesome man really glad to hear!

You don't have pointblank on your quiver or in your skill tree which means you are missing out on 50% more damage at close range, make sure you take this and you'd be owning bosses even more!
What do you think about taking a mana leech node and getting rid of blood magic so you can run anger + herald of fire + watcher's eye for fire penetration?
"
nhantheman wrote:
What do you think about taking a mana leech node and getting rid of blood magic so you can run anger + herald of fire + watcher's eye for fire penetration?

here are the calculations behind blood magic - read and choose for yourself.

"Hematophagy cluster is taken for extra max leech rate. With no life recovery rate and Vaal Pact, this build gets 46% regen per second with overleech at max instances of leech (which last upwards of 25 seconds per instance based off ele hit's INSANE damage), Hematophagy takes it to 58%. Arakaali with upgrade and Blood Rage takes it to 69% and 87% respectively when immortal call procs or blood rage ends."
https://pastebin.com/gdEEAMA4 - this is my char so far.

I'm running red maps like a mad man - basicly everything dies in half of second but... i still wanna improve this char (except of leveling up / adding more skill points). Could you throw me some hints where to find upgrades ? Gear adwise ?

Thank you in advance

ps. I guess i have to start farming uber labs for elemental hit enchant but... that's such a lottery :/
Last edited by papaca on Jul 22, 2018, 4:02:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info