[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Any tips for getting those colors on chin sol except chrome spamming? If not what could i switch from a red to a green socket?
Hey! very nice guide!
I have a question is ity possible to fit in frostferno and call of the brotherhood here? i want something tankier than deadeye build but i have those items lying around so i want to use them for propably some more damage.Just curious (if i had xop i would prolly go with the deadeye hype buuut i like your build better)

sry for errors. Eng is not my primary language.
"
Falluni wrote:
Hey! very nice guide!
I have a question is ity possible to fit in frostferno and call of the brotherhood here? i want something tankier than deadeye build but i have those items lying around so i want to use them for propably some more damage.Just curious (if i had xop i would prolly go with the deadeye hype buuut i like your build better)

sry for errors. Eng is not my primary language.

just swap in cotb for rare ring, and as for frostferno, simply put your 6l clear in chin sol, and your single target in frostferno.
"
kilitwithfire wrote:
Any tips for getting those colors on chin sol except chrome spamming? If not what could i switch from a red to a green socket?

cost about 300-400 chromes spamming 1r on vorricci, can look for a 6l all white chin'sol also. As for what to swap in instead, not sure, haven't done any testing, play around in PoB, maybe just easier faster attacks till you get it but haven't tested at all.
"
papaca wrote:
https://pastebin.com/gdEEAMA4 - this is my char so far.

I'm running red maps like a mad man - basicly everything dies in half of second but... i still wanna improve this char (except of leveling up / adding more skill points). Could you throw me some hints where to find upgrades ? Gear adwise ?

Thank you in advance

ps. I guess i have to start farming uber labs for elemental hit enchant but... that's such a lottery :/

I can help you but you need to unprivate characters, won't be loading peoples pobs sorry.
Hello! I'm using this build, but my vaal cold snap isn't being self casted, but my immortal call is. I have the same setup as yo show, except all my gems are lvl 1, Do i just need to level them up or am i missing something else here?
"
SkiipperSama wrote:
Hello! I'm using this build, but my vaal cold snap isn't being self casted, but my immortal call is. I have the same setup as yo show, except all my gems are lvl 1, Do i just need to level them up or am i missing something else here?

Make sure you have Vaalcoldsnap chosen, not coldsnap, make sure when you are testing you have enough souls to cast vaal coldsnap.
Last edited by Qrafty on Jul 22, 2018, 3:51:43 PM
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
kilitwithfire wrote:

cost about 300-400 chromes spamming 1r on vorricci, can look for a 6l all white chin'sol also. As for what to swap in instead, not sure, haven't done any testing, play around in PoB, maybe just easier faster attacks till you get it but haven't tested at all.

Thanks. Will try to spam 1 red socket with vorici. Awesome build btw.
"
Qrafty wrote:

I can help you but you need to unprivate characters, won't be loading peoples pobs sorry.

Done :)
"
papaca wrote:
"
Qrafty wrote:

Done :)

At the moment you do not have a single target setup for bosses so a chin sol and a pointblank corrupted drillneck would be nice for your single target, for more hp/tanky you can get a helmet with 10% of physical damage converted to fire, you can look for a rare ring to swap in for call of the brother hood with life/fire damage/wed/resist. Other then that you are on the right track.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info