[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
NSUCK wrote:

I kind of agree, Coil should be cheap, not sure about HoWA, chest will be cheap, astramentis is always kind of expensive but not out of reach, boots/rings/helm will be easy for okish ones. Atziri's mirror can be used for a shield early on if needed. I hope one of the new skills will be viable, I don't want to do MS again.

Coil got really expensive as the league went on, not sure why as you think the opposite would happen. I never got a helm to use MS so I've been using BF on bosses and lightning strike on map clears. Other viable skills would be great.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

I kind of agree, Coil should be cheap, not sure about HoWA, chest will be cheap, astramentis is always kind of expensive but not out of reach, boots/rings/helm will be easy for okish ones. Atziri's mirror can be used for a shield early on if needed. I hope one of the new skills will be viable, I don't want to do MS again.

Coil got really expensive as the league went on, not sure why as you think the opposite would happen. I never got a helm to use MS so I've been using BF on bosses and lightning strike on map clears. Other viable skills would be great.

I've bought at least 40 14-15% coils for 5c and under this league.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

I've bought at least 40 14-15% coils for 5c and under this league.

Damn, every time I've looked recently they're very high so I stopped looking.
hi guys.
In your professional opinion, with this built, what is the "easy" skill to go for a noob, Blade flurry or molten stryke ???

gratz.
"
Stressman wrote:
hi guys.
In your professional opinion, with this built, what is the "easy" skill to go for a noob, Blade flurry or molten stryke ???

gratz.

Bf is the budget skill. MS is expensive due to the cost of a decent helm enchanted with 3 additional projectiles.
I prefer blade flurry, it doesnt take up two jewel slots like the molten strike version.
Budget is not a problem. People say Molten stryke is best for boss but never play with it. Start preparing the next league.
Thanks for the reply :)
I got a question about how you proc arakaali. You are using blood rage to proc that right? So are you going to use blood rage every 3. second or are you linking it with cwdt, immortal call and increased duration?

Oh and the only reason you are using purity of elements is because you need the res? Because in the PoB you got more than enough res, so i wonder why you use it? Seems like a waste? Maybe vitality instead or nothing at all until you get enlighten lvl 4? Keep looking and cant see the reason :)

Hope my questions makes sense :) And your build really looks awesome, im def trying it out for a starter 3.5.
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Nov 21, 2018, 9:17:02 AM
Blood rage duration is refreshed every time you kill an enemy, you don't need to recast it at all.

Yes, purity of elements is in my opinion the best aura, as you can save many suffixes (intelligence) on your gear thanks to it. You forgot that my pob resistances are that high with flasks up, you need to have 75% without flasks
Don't forget that endurance charges also add 4% ele resistances per charge if you have them checked off in PoB. I agree that purity of elements is required unless your gear is just godly enough to also cover resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info