[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hey Grizly,

I just wanted to say, wow man.
I'v basicly cookie cutted this entire build and from top to bottom, passives,gear,skills,jewels, u nake it i sold my sould to get it lol. I just completed uber elder solo with just a bit of dancing around and i have to say.. this is BY FAR the TRONGEST tankiest survivor iv ever seen. Yeh it took me close to the hole league to build em because hes a 50 exal + build but HOLY shit hes a rolling tank(litterally)

I just wanted to thank you for this build, i have a fiew pros and cons to list from this just from a hole league experience using this build for those who are interested in using it . Oh and btw i achieved lvlv 97 curently and Name is Smashit if any one wants to look me up

Pros
- Immune to allmost everything?( bleed-stun-chaos damage-ignite - Curse(with pot uptime ) -
-Insane single target dps ( for a tank im just over 1 million shapper dps and thats plenty for a tank)
-Very good movement with charge ability
-Never dies ( im over 11 k es and still climbing for more int ) Nothing can one shot you except for uber elder (safe zones oubviously)
-Fun to play solo but even more fun as a team as u watch every one die around u and u just walk with your thumb up your ass destroying everything lol)

Cons
-Some aoe work needed for map clearing, not the fastest but we all know blade flurry isnt made for it so i use Reave - Increase area of effect- Multistrike with the 3 other gems lightning pen/elemental focus/elemental damage with attack support.
-Very expensive to ramp up this build. Skills aren't everything and with key components missing this is a medeocre build but as you gradualy get better gear this build scales in legendary proportions.

Conclusion
I'm going to use this as my tanking build from here on out unless they nerf es with melee or if there is a different attack skill to use with this build in the futur i will definetly ajust to it. Chaos innoculation is definetly a game changer ( and with Incandescent Heart nullifying 25 % elemental damage taken due to conversion DEFINETLY makes the armor worth it.

Thx again for this amazing guide and build and i hope others will follow in my footsteps to get the same one i have , Cheers guys !
"
Dreadlord1518 wrote:
Hey Grizly,

I just wanted to say, wow man.
I'v basicly cookie cutted this entire build and from top to bottom, passives,gear,skills,jewels, u nake it i sold my sould to get it lol. I just completed uber elder solo with just a bit of dancing around and i have to say.. this is BY FAR the TRONGEST tankiest survivor iv ever seen. Yeh it took me close to the hole league to build em because hes a 50 exal + build but HOLY shit hes a rolling tank(litterally)

I just wanted to thank you for this build, i have a fiew pros and cons to list from this just from a hole league experience using this build for those who are interested in using it . Oh and btw i achieved lvlv 97 curently and Name is Smashit if any one wants to look me up

Pros
- Immune to allmost everything?( bleed-stun-chaos damage-ignite - Curse(with pot uptime ) -
-Insane single target dps ( for a tank im just over 1 million shapper dps and thats plenty for a tank)
-Very good movement with charge ability
-Never dies ( im over 11 k es and still climbing for more int ) Nothing can one shot you except for uber elder (safe zones oubviously)
-Fun to play solo but even more fun as a team as u watch every one die around u and u just walk with your thumb up your ass destroying everything lol)

Cons
-Some aoe work needed for map clearing, not the fastest but we all know blade flurry isnt made for it so i use Reave - Increase area of effect- Multistrike with the 3 other gems lightning pen/elemental focus/elemental damage with attack support.
-Very expensive to ramp up this build. Skills aren't everything and with key components missing this is a medeocre build but as you gradualy get better gear this build scales in legendary proportions.

Conclusion
I'm going to use this as my tanking build from here on out unless they nerf es with melee or if there is a different attack skill to use with this build in the futur i will definetly ajust to it. Chaos innoculation is definetly a game changer ( and with Incandescent Heart nullifying 25 % elemental damage taken due to conversion DEFINETLY makes the armor worth it.

Thx again for this amazing guide and build and i hope others will follow in my footsteps to get the same one i have , Cheers guys !

Thanks a lot man, it's amazing that i could share this guide with you guys
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:
Thanks for the build. Was my end game delve build after playing a bunch of TR varients. Came on here to say that I went and tried Mathil's poet pen build on standard and thought it was good but could be tankier. I came back to Delve and put two poets pens on the offhands of THiS build. I changed NOTHING else. It clears like a God! Try it out. Use Mathil's gems in his poets pen build.

Poet's pen is broken, true, but i prefer to have super high single target damage :p

All I was suggesting is that two pens on swap = map cleared. I switch back to Howa for anything single target. Mainly just messing around. Great build and thanks again!
🐢
"
lachdannan wrote:
"
Koheleth wrote:
Thanks for the build. Was my end game delve build after playing a bunch of TR varients. Came on here to say that I went and tried Mathil's poet pen build on standard and thought it was good but could be tankier. I came back to Delve and put two poets pens on the offhands of THiS build. I changed NOTHING else. It clears like a God! Try it out. Use Mathil's gems in his poets pen build.

I was curious about your idea so I looked at your character, and now I'm just confused.
Increased critical strikes with Elemental Overload?
CWDT Flammability with HOWA?
Also you take a lot of extra ES nodes but hardly any damage? (No spiritual aid, heart of thunder. Not even arcing blows!?)
And then "Fangs of the Viper"???

on a side note, can I buy your "Ancient Sphere - Murderous Eye Jewel"?
No, no, no, no. I made this guy right at the end of the league cause I don't play standard and like to sink all the exalted orbs I have into something fun to mess around with.

As Grizz has stated, there are MANY variations to the skill tree.

Beyond that, my point is that as you progress with this guy through lvl 88+ clear speed is a huge issue! This is true of any tank build, or most of them at least. By swapping in two poet's pens into whatever variation of this build you are playing you can easily destroy high lvl map trash.

That is it. Destroy high lvl map trash in 30 seconds or less then hit X for molten strike and melt the boss. Does not matter whatever weird shit I have done :P
🐢
Last edited by Koheleth on Nov 26, 2018, 12:40:57 AM
Trying to think of the best way to league start this, what do you guys think?

Sunder, Ngamahu's Flame, Consecrated Path, Righteous Fire, Molten Strike, Blade Flury all come to mind.
livejamie
Or Smite. I will play consecrated path.
Hi,

Just switched to this build today cuz it looks amazing!!

Had a question: is your watcher's eye the only source of mana leech?

I'm having trouble sustaining mana (but i've just switched so still need to set some stuff up)

Anyway, thanks for posting this!

Edit: found answer to question in thread on page 2

Edit 2: Wo! Have managed to get the build on the road. Jaysus! This is some solid S#@t! Even after reading all the praise still was surprised by how good it feels playing this!

Last edited by wozzlebottle on Nov 28, 2018, 5:32:45 AM
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
Hi,

Just switched to this build today cuz it looks amazing!!

Had a question: is your watcher's eye the only source of mana leech?

I'm having trouble sustaining mana (but i've just switched so still need to set some stuff up)

Anyway, thanks for posting this!

Edit: found answer to question in thread on page 2

Edit 2: Wo! Have managed to get the build on the road. Jaysus! This is some solid S#@t! Even after reading all the praise still was surprised by how good it feels playing this!

ofc its not. search for mana leech in the tree ... voilá
I'm still recruiting people for my guild. 25 spots left. Just giving first dibs to people in this thread as we would have a common interest if we are going with this as a league starter for Betrayal.

This would be a cool and laid back guild. Noob and veteran friendly. Only rule, be cool to each other. PM if interested.
I have a full character for sale if any1 wants this toon in standard.
Character can be found in my profile. (LaciPath)
Price is 230 ex.
Helm takes half of that:

Comes with molten strike + lightning strike setups. (extra 6L armour, blood rage helmet)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info