[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Don't forget that endurance charges also add 4% ele resistances per charge if you have them checked off in PoB. I agree that purity of elements is required unless your gear is just godly enough to also cover resists.

I actually don't use purity of elements, its definitely possible to achieve resist balance in this build.
"
Gunzip wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Don't forget that endurance charges also add 4% ele resistances per charge if you have them checked off in PoB. I agree that purity of elements is required unless your gear is just godly enough to also cover resists.

I actually don't use purity of elements, its definitely possible to achieve resist balance in this build.

Definitely agree it is possible but I don't think that it's "easy" to do. Takes a lot of tweaking and getting all the gear to jive. Probably also takes getting resists on jewels too. Just want to be sure a novice player trying this build doesn't think capping resists is super easy.

Edit: I know you didn't say it is easy, I just put that in there for visibility :)
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Nov 23, 2018, 12:15:09 AM
Anyone ever play with 2x Might of the Meeks in the Scion area?
I didn't record the numbers but it seemed to be an interesting take particularly if your abyssal jewels aren't very good.

I dropped all the shadow nodes (Trickery, Coldhearted Calculation and Nullification) and linked to the "Brute Force Solutions" jewel socket (instead of above Retribution) to test it out and it seemed pretty competitive.

Notable positives:
-Energy Shield wheel becomes super valuable (3x 12% and 4x 9% nodes)
-9% Aura Effect and 6% Reduced Mana Reservation
-Mana nodes increased value (good with a Clarity Watcher's Eye)
-22% Minion Damage for 1 point
-20% Area Damage (if you link to scion start from the left)
-6x +10 Intelligence nodes increased to 15

Drawbacks:
-Lose Harrier Movement Speed (but I'd argue that this is worthless for this build)
-Lose Shaper
-Hard to replace the resists from Nullification

I guess you'd have to measure the cost of 2x MotM's vs 2 good abyssal jewels.
I wish we could easily access the 3rd scion jewel socket - those resist nodes would probably remove the need to run Purity of Elements (to replace with Herald of Thunder for more damage!).

I might keep playing with the idea or even tinker with a scion version of the build.

Thoughts anyone?

Edit:
I actually have settled on a setup I am extremely pleased with.
Dropped from 14,210 ES to 13,758 but avg damage up from 12,986 to 13993.
Plus a bunch of cool perks like not having to run ANY reduced mana reservation (other than enlighten 4 or 3 with +1 gloves) and much easier gearing thanks to scion resitance cluster.
Last edited by lachdannan on Nov 23, 2018, 3:58:38 AM
This has been one of my favorite builds I've ever ran. Cheers.

What should my next upgrades be?

Spoiler
livejamie
Thanks for the build. Was my end game delve build after playing a bunch of TR varients. Came on here to say that I went and tried Mathil's poet pen build on standard and thought it was good but could be tankier. I came back to Delve and put two poets pens on the offhands of THiS build. I changed NOTHING else. It clears like a God! Try it out. Use Mathil's gems in his poets pen build.
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:
Thanks for the build. Was my end game delve build after playing a bunch of TR varients. Came on here to say that I went and tried Mathil's poet pen build on standard and thought it was good but could be tankier. I came back to Delve and put two poets pens on the offhands of THiS build. I changed NOTHING else. It clears like a God! Try it out. Use Mathil's gems in his poets pen build.

I was curious about your idea so I looked at your character, and now I'm just confused.
Increased critical strikes with Elemental Overload?
CWDT Flammability with HOWA?
Also you take a lot of extra ES nodes but hardly any damage? (No spiritual aid, heart of thunder. Not even arcing blows!?)
And then "Fangs of the Viper"???

on a side note, can I buy your "Ancient Sphere - Murderous Eye Jewel"?
"
Koheleth wrote:

Poet's pen is broken, true, but i prefer to have super high single target damage :p
Very well thought out build Grizzly, thanx. It just works. :)

Can you maybe comment on some modification to the skill tree you've posted in the comments of one of your YT videos?

As I saw, you ditched the accuracy cluster on the left, as well as Holy Domination and Divine Fervour, in favour of Heart of Thunder and a few other nodes.

Would that be the go-to blade flurry version of the build at the moment?
Thinking about running this as my new starter, i usually make one build per league so i always end up with enough gear anyway
"
johnlocke7 wrote:
Very well thought out build Grizzly, thanx. It just works. :)

Can you maybe comment on some modification to the skill tree you've posted in the comments of one of your YT videos?

As I saw, you ditched the accuracy cluster on the left, as well as Holy Domination and Divine Fervour, in favour of Heart of Thunder and a few other nodes.

Would that be the go-to blade flurry version of the build at the moment?

Sadly there are many versions of the passive tree, as it was changed in 3.4. Unfortunately i don't have time to update passive tree for different abilities, so you need to take a look at my current character (lvl 97 molten strike pob link) and make changes by yourself, if you want to play a different skill. In terms of blade flurry, you'd be fine if you swapped wildfire jewels and added some aoe on the tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info