[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Question, I thought my lack of dps was from not having an insane amount of Intellect, but it's still low if I edit in a high amount of Int via PoB.

I'm confused.

Here's a screenshot of my PoB with a ton of Int added to the build. Sure, the dps is better than the 86k I'm sitting at, but it's still pretty low.

https://imgur.com/a/Q6weVhy
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
grizzly40 wrote:

To be fair though, looks like build is not really viable with very low investment

Noooop :P

Honestly, it's pretty bad until about 1200 intell, and good at around 1500.
Rofl

thx for this Information...at least ..now ...

Funfact :
On poe.ninja 29% of Juggernauts use Cyclone, compared to 27% Moltenstriker.

Following this Point it cant be such a baaaaad Idea to go with Cyclone or are those lvl 97-100 so fukking rich, that they dont care how expensive it gets...
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Rofl

thx for this Information...at least ..now ...

Funfact :
On poe.ninja 29% of Juggernauts use Cyclone, compared to 27% Moltenstriker.

Following this Point it cant be such a baaaaad Idea to go with Cyclone or are those lvl 97-100 so fukking rich, that they dont care how expensive it gets...

I apologize, but then again guide says 3.6, i didn't do a major update for 3 leagues now :p

In my opinion molten strike is stronger after buffs it received this patch (1 extra projectile).

And yes, if you have high budget (like 50++ ex) pretty sure that build is rather unkillable and will 1 shot almost everything.
Last edited by grizzly40 on Feb 17, 2020, 10:41:42 AM
It's still viable on standard - but if I didn't already have it geared, I would not make one.

Upsides: Pretty much unkillable. Can afk on last phase of Sirus and live. Delving fine at 1060 so far, rarely die.

Downsides: Slow mapper, too slow for blight and legion encounters. Super expensive and needs legacy gear to shine.

https://pastebin.com/z69rAdnQ
"
mintu wrote:
too slow for blight

this. This right here. OMG is this build BAD at Blights. Like, shockingly bad.
Hey Grizzly, i loved playing your build in Legion. You mentioned trying it again in 3.10, any chance it happens?
"
DwayneeJ wrote:
Hey Grizzly, i loved playing your build in Legion. You mentioned trying it again in 3.10, any chance it happens?

I have my archmage hierophant ready, so unless i'll come up with the way on how to make this build absolutely insane, i'm going to play hiero for now :p
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
DwayneeJ wrote:

I have my archmage hierophant ready, so unless i'll come up with the way on how to make this build absolutely insane, i'm going to play hiero for now :p

Please do

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info