[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Trenmonster wrote:

Dude can you do this tonight? LOL so I have time to build it

It's done, check it out ;>
Last edited by grizzly40 on Jul 15, 2018, 5:36:37 AM
"
Spirc wrote:
How is mapping with it?

Very fast. Build has high movement speed, very high attack speed and very high damage. Usually it takes me 2-3 minutes to clear t16 map. Guardians take about 5-6 seconds to kill (except for chimera obviously). Every shaper phase takes about 5 seconds as well.
This is a clever build. I'm really curious now to see how that Whispering Ice Guardian you mentioned would work.
"
Mad_Inventor wrote:
This is a clever build. I'm really curious now to see how that Whispering Ice Guardian you mentioned would work.

A really appreciate your comment ;> As i said, Whispering Ice build i mentioned is currently under construction in PoB, but i'm almost 100% sure i'll write a guide for it in the next season. Sadly it's not going to happen in this season :p But i'm positive that the numbers might get even higher with the new content realeased.
Having some issues with mana and not gaining enough back, how do you deal with it?
Last edited by Rosslol on Jul 15, 2018, 1:48:17 PM
"
Rosslol wrote:
Having some issues with mana and not gaining enough back, how do you deal with it?

You got 3 options:
- Leech from watcher's eye
- Mind Drinker notable
- 2% regen from uber lab on boots + connection to witch tree with pure talent (es + mana regen node)

Edit: if you go for Mind Drinker, i would suggest dropping jewel with 2 4% mana nodes near CI node, it will be the least efficient as you will be able to just drop your worst jewel.
Last edited by grizzly40 on Jul 15, 2018, 3:14:35 PM
add Aegis Aurora and block what you think?
There are rare shields to with mods recover es on block so then no need to stack armor
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jul 17, 2018, 4:45:22 AM
"
add Aegis Aurora and block what you think?
There are rare shields to with mods recover es on block so then no need to stack armor

I think you commented in the topic you didn't want to :p
It will be nice to have some videos showing end game boss fights and mapping
"
Decreel wrote:
It will be nice to have some videos showing end game boss fights and mapping

Unfortunately i'm not planning on making any videos for this particular character (it's been already dismantled to be honest:p), but i can answer any questions. In summary :

- Mapping - 1.5m dps with increased aoe, very fast movement, clears maps very fast while being completely unkillable
- Boss fights - 1.8m shaper dps with conc effect, you can facetank any boss in the game except for uber elder (where i'd recommend to dodge shaper's balls). I'm pretty sure if you wanted to use purity of ice and switch death's door for high es rare boots, then you could facetank uber elder as well

That's pretty much it :p Someone might say it's boring, as there are really no dangerous situations for this build.
Last edited by grizzly40 on Jul 18, 2018, 7:16:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info