[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Shoryz wrote:
Hi, this build is very nice indeed i'm playing it right now and i can say that you can't die !
even if you try you have a hard time dying :) so that's really a good point on that, on the other hand tho blade flurry is really nice to kill bosses but feels really clunky vs packs of monsters is there any other spell or attack we can use (using the lightning damage increases we have on the tree ofc) to clear a bit faster and in a smooth way ?

Thanks

Of course, to be honest, you could use almost any skill you like. In terms of good clear speed i recommend wild strike, clears packs very fast and single target dps is still good with it
Hello,

Here is a few questions i'd like to ask :

- Why are you using CWDT + Immortal call lvl 1 ? : Level, let's say 10, would be descent enough to increase immortal call duration while still having low enough damage treshold.

- Why Death's door crusader boots ? : You have +1 endurance charge, but you use those with immortal call, so it nearly only increase immortal call duration. Which can be increased by leveling CWDT + immortal call instead of having those boots. Also, 15% all res is low total amount, and movespeed is kinda useless. Can you explain your choice plz ?

- Why blood rage with ES ? You loose the ES regen. Do you consider you don't need the regen ? In that case why do you take Warrior's blood, Shaper in tree ? Also why playing with sulphur flask that gives consacreted ground (which is useless since you have blood rage isn't it ?), and finally why ARAKAALI pantheon with the uprade ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !!!
Last edited by Neronne on Jul 25, 2018, 3:31:09 PM
"
Why are you using CWDT + Immortal call lvl 1 ? : Level, let's say 10, would be descent enough to increase immortal call duration while still having low enough damage treshold.

lvl 1 gives me 2.8 sec immortal call duration (cooldown is 3 seconds) and it's very important not to go above 3s duration, read below

"
Why Death's door crusader boots ? : You have +1 endurance charge, but you use those with immortal call, so it nearly only increase immortal call duration. Which can be increased by leveling CWDT + immortal call instead of having those boots. Also, 15% all res is low total amount, and movespeed is kinda useless. Can you explain your choice plz ?

it increases immortal call duration, so that i reach nearly perfect duration for it (it has to be less than 3 seconds), but also that additional endurance charge decreases damage taken when immortal call is not up (also a decent bonus against "1 shot" attacks).

Other than that, these boots are all around very good. They give decent amount of ES, bleed immunity (this makes me immune to all major debuffs in the game), decent res, good movement speed (it's not useless, it makes shield charging and moving faster, it's just not that necessary). It's debatable if they are better than GG sorcerer boots, but clearly they are one of the best choices for this build.

"
Why blood rage with ES ? You loose the ES regen. Do you consider you don't need the regen ? In that case why do you take Warrior's blood, Shaper in tree ? Also why playing with sulphur flask that gives consacreted ground (which is useless since you have blood rage isn't it ?), and finally why ARAKAALI pantheon with the uprade ?

Seems like you don't completely understand the mechanic here. Blood rage is an amazing buff in this build for 2 reasons. First of all, it grants a lot of attack speed and frenzy charge generation. Secondly, it allows us to proc Arakaali pantheon power all the time. Remember when i said that IC duration can't go higher than 3s? That's the reason. That 0.2 sec time of not having physical immunity procs Arakaali (because i stop taking damage over time), which gives me massive boost to ES recovery (both regen and leech). That's why this build can facetank literally anything.

Also, blood rage is a physical degen, which means it's completely negated during immortal call. It doesn't really matter though, as i have a lot of ES regen anyway.

I hope i helped, thanks for your comment
Thanks a lot for your answer, i clearly didnt understand how arakaali worked before you explained.

Still have a few things to clarify :

You have 5 endurance charges, right ? That makes Immortal call lvl 1 : 0.4 sec + 100% per endurance charge = 0.4 + (0.4*5) = 2.4 sec, and not 2.8sec? i'm wrong again i guess, but where ?

Also :
- 5 endurance charge & lvl 1 immortal call = 0.4 * 500%
- 4 endurance charge & lvl 9 immortal call = 0.4 * (124*4) = 0.4 * 496%

Kinda similar, and you can have rare boots instead. Wrong again ?

And finally, i guess consacreted ground works with Blood rage activated, but for the "classic" regen : you need to wait 2 sec without taking damage before ES recharge starts. So, during IC you will have 0.8sec (or 0.4sec depending of the mathematics) of ES regen, then it will go back to 0 again, and so on. So question is : For that kind of realllllyy short duration ES recharge, is it worth using those tree points ?
"
You have 5 endurance charges, right ? That makes Immortal call lvl 1 : 0.4 sec + 100% per endurance charge = 0.4 + (0.4*5) = 2.4 sec, and not 2.8sec? i'm wrong again i guess, but where ?

you forgot about increased duration support

"
- 5 endurance charge & lvl 1 immortal call = 0.4 * 500%
- 4 endurance charge & lvl 9 immortal call = 0.4 * (124*4) = 0.4 * 496%

As i said, it's up to your preference if you want rare boots or death's door. Yes, you could make your IC duration longer by increasing cwdt level, but the damage threshold would also be increased, which means you would have Arakaali less often. I'll repeat myself, i think that death's door are perfect boots for this build (every stat is useful, especially bleed immunity), but rare boots will also be good.

"
And finally, i guess consacreted ground works with Blood rage activated, but for the "classic" regen : you need to wait 2 sec without taking damage before ES recharge starts. So, during IC you will have 0.8sec (or 0.4sec depending of the mathematics) of ES regen, then it will go back to 0 again, and so on. So question is : For that kind of realllllyy short duration ES recharge, is it worth using those tree points ?

You are confusing regeneration with recharge. Recharge is what you are talking about (delayed regen) and i personally think that in except of few builds it's completely useless and sometimes i even forget that this exists. Regeneration on the other hand is always up and running, that's why i invested into few efficient regen nodes on the tree (not really, they just were on the way to something, but it's always nice to have some regen)
Ok, thx a lot for all the explanations !

Btw, i killed uber izaro at lvl 70 with ONLY 7k ES and low damage.

Really easy and strong build. Only missing a bit off map clear speed.
Last edited by TheRealRgnA on Jul 26, 2018, 3:14:14 AM
that build can uber elder?
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
"
Santa_Desert wrote:
that build can uber elder?

"

Pros/Cons
+ Basically indestructible with end game gear, just insanely tanky with budget version
+ Very good damage, up to 1.8m shaper dps (or way more, read below)
+ Flexibility, you can go for either more dps or more ES, also you can switch to molten strike easily
+ Immune to all major debuffs in the game
+ Mows through end game content like it's nothing, uber elder included
+ Very good uber lab farmer
+ Very fast mapper
+ You can start the build with 3-5ex and upgrade it gradually

- Can't do ele reflect maps (unless you take out all support gems, damage is still fine then)
- Very expensive to reach crazy numbers
Hey i got a question can you fit discipline aura with wrath purity of elements and clarity if you have the enchant reduced wrath mana reservation by 15% and enlighten level 4 or maybe 3 is enough ?

because as it is right now i can't fir it in the build unless i decast purity of elements

also it seems like i didn't read well or understand a mechanic why activating clarity which gives us mana regen gives us a huge boost of energy shield ?
Last edited by Shoryz on Jul 27, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
"
Shoryz wrote:
Hey i got a question can you fit discipline aura with wrath purity of elements and clarity if you have the enchant reduced wrath mana reservation by 15% and enlighten level 4 or maybe 3 is enough ?

I do fit discipline without any enchants, only with enlighten 4. It's possible to do it with enlighten 3, you just need to invest more skill points into mana reservation.

"
also it seems like i didn't read well or understand a mechanic why activating clarity which gives us mana regen gives us a huge boost of energy shield ?

Watcher's Eye - Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info