[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Crafted this a while ago and was going to sell it but then I saw your build and figured I could put it to good use! Still needs divining but if I were to use it how would I fix not having leech from incandescant heart?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 wrote:

Crafted this a while ago and was going to sell it but then I saw your build and figured I could put it to good use! Still needs divining but if I were to use it how would I fix not having leech from incandescant heart?

Blood Drinker notable is the only possibility that comes to my mind (fortunately its close to our path). Of course there are various corruptions and so on, but i wouldn't rely on it. Keep in mind that even with chest like that, your effective ES pool against elemental damage (except for degens) is slightly lower. You will also have to sacrifice 3 points in orger to get to life steal.

Anyway, it will definitely work nicely, its stats are very good.
Last edited by grizzly40 on Jul 19, 2018, 12:00:55 PM
I pulled a lot of characters from poe.ninja/builds and this character unmodified had the highest defense / damage especially for cost. This is relatively cheap compared to buying a Frostferno + jewels.

I'm currently a HoWA Occultist (2/10) and I'd say it's poor. I have also rolled a Memory Vault HoWA Guardian (8/10) which has an amazingly low gear threshold to reach T10 but falls off in endgame damage.

This looks even better than the standard HoWA Inquisitor, because nothing needs to be done to stack regen or damage. Definitely think this will become a flavor until some change is made to the Jugg ascendancies.

Nice build!
"
kr4sh3r wrote:
I pulled a lot of characters from poe.ninja/builds and this character unmodified had the highest defense / damage especially for cost. This is relatively cheap compared to buying a Frostferno + jewels.

I'm currently a HoWA Occultist (2/10) and I'd say it's poor. I have also rolled a Memory Vault HoWA Guardian (8/10) which has an amazingly low gear threshold to reach T10 but falls off in endgame damage.

This looks even better than the standard HoWA Inquisitor, because nothing needs to be done to stack regen or damage. Definitely think this will become a flavor until some change is made to the Jugg ascendancies.

Nice build!

Thank you very much, hopefully the build will get even better in next patch, who knows ;>
All I can say...this build is pure beast. Yesterday tested Uber lab with my only lvl 71! new made Juggernaut and killed Izaro without even worrying. My gear is far inferior, I've only spent like 10 ex worth of currency to fully equip (5 ex was 6L chest). I can only imagine what crazy dps you can do with your gear, which is truly insane...

Anyways, love your build very much, thanks for sharing and please post your new interesting ideas mate.

P.S. Please, tell me how do you guys calculate actuall blade flurry dps, thanks.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on Jul 24, 2018, 3:13:27 PM
Question,
What jewel slot is the best slot to place the brute force?
Im sure I will have more over time,
Thanks.
"
Manator wrote:
All I can say...this build is pure beast. Yesterday tested Uber lab with my only lvl 71! new made Juggernaut and killed Izaro without even worrying. My gear is far inferior, I've only spent like 10 ex worth of currency to fully equip (5 ex was 6L chest). I can only imagine what crazy dps you can do with your gear, which is truly insane...

Anyways, love your build very much, thanks for sharing and please post your new interesting ideas mate.

P.S. Please, tell me how do you guys calculate actuall blade flurry dps, thanks.

Thanks, i'm glad you like it :>

About blade flurry, using PoB is the best way to calculate its damage :p

"
Question,
What jewel slot is the best slot to place the brute force?
Im sure I will have more over time,
Thanks.

Place it above marauder starting area
glad to see someone write up a guide for this build (: sick amulet, those are a huge pain in the ass to craft

have been playing howa jug the last 3 leagues as my boss killer on hc, and it's easily one of the tankiest/most forgiving bossers in the game. I could tank shaper triple ball in uber elder without clarity watchers eye (10k es + incandescent + purity of ice)

it's good to note that self cast immortal call is really strong for tanking telegraphed phys damage like crazy mino/chimera hits, shaper slam, elder circle/tentacles, etc

jade flask is also very strong vs attacks, since you get a very large amount of %evasion from shaper's touch

sin treks are really amazing boots for the build that you should probably mention. tons of es, int, and dex = acc = attack speed for the build

strength is never a bad stat on jewels/rings, as it gives a decent amount of es

if you want to get real crazy, you can craft a helmet like this to sometimes fit in another aura. I used it to fit in the spider aura in bestiary

before new corrupts I would put normally put aura setup in +1 shaper's touch for a cheaper level 4 enlighten. There are a lot of nice corrupts now like

probably a lot of other tips and stuff I'll think of and come back to edit this post with

happy howaing!
Last edited by iorganic on Jul 24, 2018, 6:43:00 PM
Thanks for your comment! Let me clarify few aspects

"
it's good to note that self cast immortal call is really strong for tanking telegraphed phys damage like crazy mino/chimera hits, shaper slam, elder circle/tentacles, etc

I never had any problems with physical damage, that's why i didn't mention it :p Also, you'd need another immortal call gem somewhere

"
jade flask is also very strong vs attacks, since you get a very large amount of %evasion from shaper's touch

Same as above :p

"

sin treks are really amazing boots for the build that you should probably mention. tons of es, int, and dex = acc = attack speed for the build

If there is one thing that this build struggles with, it's resistance. That's why they are not really good imo, as it's even harder to hit the cap

"
strength is never a bad stat on jewels/rings, as it gives a decent amount of es

It is mentioned in mechanics section :p

Once again thanks for comment, i'm looking forward to see all of your tips, i'd love to improve this build even further

Hi, this build is very nice indeed i'm playing it right now and i can say that you can't die !
even if you try you have a hard time dying :) so that's really a good point on that, on the other hand tho blade flurry is really nice to kill bosses but feels really clunky vs packs of monsters is there any other spell or attack we can use (using the lightning damage increases we have on the tree ofc) to clear a bit faster and in a smooth way ?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info