[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

As far as what i know now..i wouldnt have started this Project.

There are top ladder Player that use Cyclone with extremly expensive Gear.

But the regular Advise is to stay at MS for more DMG.
In any Way u need max rolled Items what is expensive.
Just testing and buy half good Items ( as i did) is a waste of Curr and the medicore Success will not bring u a smile on your Face.

That my Opinion atm.
I cant effort the expensive Items, so this Build is in a Dead End Street.

Works not that bad overall but i miss DMG.
Tier12 Map Courthouse takes me about 2-4 Deaths before i kill the Bosses.
:(

as said before, just my experience..
Last edited by RDS1964 on Feb 16, 2020, 10:43:30 AM
"
RDS1964 wrote:
As far as what i know now..i wouldnt have started this Project.

There are top ladder Player that use Cyclone with extremly expensive Gear.

But the regular Advise is to stay at MS for more DMG.
In any Way u need max rolled Items what is expensive.
Just testing and buy half good Items ( as i did) is a waste of Curr and the medicore Success will not bring u a smile on your Face.

That my Opinion atm.
I cant effort the expensive Items, so this Build is in a Dead End Street.

Works not that bad overall but i miss DMG.
Tier12 Map Courthouse takes me about 2-4 Deaths before i kill the Bosses.
:(

as said before, just my experience..

I feel pretty tanky with only 7500 es, but my Magma Balls are only doing 86k Shaper dps with all flasks enabled, which is absolutely terrible. Mapping feels good, but fighting the poison snake conqueror took a good 3-4 minutes when it's usually 3-4 seconds, really disappointing. I'm glad I tried this build out as my 5th Metamorph guy and not my 1st.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
"
grizzly40 wrote:
pretty sure you can have 12-13k without it with about 30-40 ex investment.

I'm interested to know how. My helm alone is worth 20 ex so....I'm at ALMOST 9k es with basically no where to get more but a clarity Watchers eye, and temple rings with % es, and a anointed + corrupted perfect belt.

so......exaggerate much?

https://pastebin.com/nFcL2s0d

Over 12k es without watcher's eye

This is my eq from 3.4, basically didn't do any changes in eq for 5 leagues as far as PoB is concerned, only gave astramentis and cyclopean coil quality bonuses.

Overall there is lots, and i mean lots to improve there after so many leagues. Rings are mediocre for current standards, astramentis is a budget item (and it's not annointed), cyclopean coil no corruption, chest could easily be corrupted for a bonus (50% dmg for example), the only good items i had there were shield (could be replaced with atziri's) and boots (which can be insane now with those tailwind mods and so on)

These items would cost about 20-30 ex rn (correct me if i'm wrong, not playing for 1 month now)

I didn't even mention that i didn't work on this build for quite some time, so improvements in the skill tree could definitely be made.

So yeah, pretty sure that with 50-60 ex investment (which is not that much nowadays i guess), 1m shaper dps per ball (with 10 extra balls with dying sun) and 12-13k es (15-16k es if you want watcher's eye) + 30-40 k armour (which procs huge shield with molten shell) makes this build still pretty broken.

But as i said, 20-30 ex investment should be enough to faceroll everything. You just have to invest more into levels and eq nowadays, it's not 3.3 or 3.4 anymore, when it was literally the most broken build available.

Edit: i forgot about legion jewels, potentially another huge boost.

That paste bin is with suboptimal equpment, prioritizing ES over well, everything. I mean...not exactly what I meant. That helm lol. And I wouldn't trade Atziri's Reflection for a little more ES.

It kinda goes without saying you can stack ES to higher levels with less then ideal items. Those rings are worth an arm and a leg. Your estimation of cost to reach 13k ES is way off.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 16, 2020, 2:26:20 PM
"

That paste bin is with suboptimal equpment, prioritizing ES over well, everything. I mean...not exactly what I meant. That helm lol. And I wouldn't trade Atziri's Reflection for a little more ES.

It kinda goes without saying you can stack ES to higher levels with less then ideal items. Those rings are worth an arm and a leg. Your estimation of cost to reach 13k ES is way off.

Well, as i said this is my equipment from delve league that i got in about 1 week if i remember correctly. It can't be that bad to collect similar items.

Improvements that can be made currently are pretty much endless as i said in previous post (i forgot about awakened support gems, like ancestral call, which are crazy strong), it's about investing enough time for this build. Pretty sure you can still make it an unkillable behemoth that 1 shots everything, but for that you will have to invest 50+ ex.

To be fair though, looks like build is not really viable with very low investment, so i removed that from pros section.

I think i will go back to this build in 3.10, just to see how things are, but because on paper it still looks very strong i'll try to update it for the next patch.

Question, I thought my lack of dps was from not having an insane amount of Intellect, but it's still low if I edit in a high amount of Int via PoB.

I'm confused.

Here's a screenshot of my PoB with a ton of Int added to the build. Sure, the dps is better than the 86k I'm sitting at, but it's still pretty low.

https://imgur.com/a/Q6weVhy
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
grizzly40 wrote:

To be fair though, looks like build is not really viable with very low investment

Noooop :P

Honestly, it's pretty bad until about 1200 intell, and good at around 1500.
Rofl

thx for this Information...at least ..now ...

Funfact :
On poe.ninja 29% of Juggernauts use Cyclone, compared to 27% Moltenstriker.

Following this Point it cant be such a baaaaad Idea to go with Cyclone or are those lvl 97-100 so fukking rich, that they dont care how expensive it gets...
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Rofl

thx for this Information...at least ..now ...

Funfact :
On poe.ninja 29% of Juggernauts use Cyclone, compared to 27% Moltenstriker.

Following this Point it cant be such a baaaaad Idea to go with Cyclone or are those lvl 97-100 so fukking rich, that they dont care how expensive it gets...

I apologize, but then again guide says 3.6, i didn't do a major update for 3 leagues now :p

In my opinion molten strike is stronger after buffs it received this patch (1 extra projectile).

And yes, if you have high budget (like 50++ ex) pretty sure that build is rather unkillable and will 1 shot almost everything.
Last edited by grizzly40 on Feb 17, 2020, 10:41:42 AM
It's still viable on standard - but if I didn't already have it geared, I would not make one.

Upsides: Pretty much unkillable. Can afk on last phase of Sirus and live. Delving fine at 1060 so far, rarely die.

Downsides: Slow mapper, too slow for blight and legion encounters. Super expensive and needs legacy gear to shine.

https://pastebin.com/z69rAdnQ
"
mintu wrote:
too slow for blight

this. This right here. OMG is this build BAD at Blights. Like, shockingly bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info