[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Does anybody have videos of the Wild Strike version?
livejamie
"
illmtk wrote:
"
MathsDudius wrote:
My favourite build of all time.

>doesn't know the basic mechanics of the build

Fully aware of the mechanics of the build. Maybe I phrased my question wrong.

I am just asking whether MS was reliable or not as a lightning dealing build, compared to for example BF, reave or cyclone

I am still using cyclone but I dont know what others agree is the best skill for this build currently.

I've progressed some more and while there are few adjustments to be made, many of them are possitive in the end.

The biggest change seems to me to be the addition of +attribute quality and new influences. You can now get +14% int with int damage stacking on amulet and +10% int on your ES helmet. Cyclopean coil's +attributes got also bumped to +18% with up to 7% corrupted implicit. All these stack up quite nicely.

Else I'd consider the build (or at least how I'm playing it) relatively untouched. Most items are at least slightly more expensive, especially the watcher's eye costs more than I remember, not to even mentioning the new awakened gems, which are obviously nice upgrades.

In the end I'd say this build is still quite worth pursuing.
I have influence skill node and enlighten lvl4 yet i cannot run 3 aura? Need help
I must say I'm pretty lost right now with the build.
I completed all game content and wanted to keep playing with the build until I could buy a watcher's eye with +ES with clarity and try to reach lvl 97 (94 for now).
I have 8k ES, max res, 24k armor and feel very squishy. I keep dying all the time since 2-3 days since i made some changes (aspect of the spider + molten shell + iron reflexes). If someone could take a look at my build and tell me what's wrong it would be very nice. If nothing's wrong I will sell my gear and start a new char.
TY for the build
Grab soul raker ASAP.

You got no leech really in your build at all except for your breastplate.

Go with CWDT , increased duration, IC setup imo. It's huge.

Also grab a taste of hate -- its huge for defenses.

My tree is public for reference.

Last edited by Setsa on Jan 25, 2020, 3:30:07 AM
What supports to use for cyclone?
"
Haaaaps wrote:
What supports to use for cyclone?

You don't want to use Cyclone as CI Howa. The DPS would be beyond terrible.

But anyways! CI MS HOWA Jugg is gud stuff. And makes Serus fight EASY.

Just dropped...easy easy EASY fight.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 11, 2020, 4:18:05 PM
Where's all of his ES coming from? Even without the Watcher's Eye he still has a ton more than I do, I'm currently at 7500.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Feb 14, 2020, 1:22:51 PM
Hi.
I am playing standard with this Build atm.

transfered this Build to my old Maurauder MS Jugger.
Did cost me some Currency and respeccs.

i cant find a POB Link from this build as Cyclone HoWa in this thread, only other stuff like MS etc.

My ES is at 7300, capped Res.
Clearspeed is very good, single Target Dmg meeeh.
i died a lot in the last Days. Could have been 95 easily :)

i think this Build appears outdated, no support.

The High End HoWa Cyclone Builds lvl 98-100 on poe.ninja have really expensive Stuff in it, i cant effort.

Was this all a waste of Time and Curr?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info