[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
RDS1964 wrote:
Hi.
I am playing standard with this Build atm.

transfered this Build to my old Maurauder MS Jugger.
Did cost me some Currency and respeccs.

i cant find a POB Link from this build as Cyclone HoWa in this thread, only other stuff like MS etc.

My ES is at 7300, capped Res.
Clearspeed is very good, single Target Dmg meeeh.
i died a lot in the last Days. Could have been 95 easily :)

i think this Build appears outdated, no support.

The High End HoWa Cyclone Builds lvl 98-100 on poe.ninja have really expensive Stuff in it, i cant effort.

Was this all a waste of Time and Curr?

Build is still strong with decent amount of currency invested and very strong with high investment. I never did cyclone version, so you'll have to change the build by yourself accordingly if you want to play it.
would you say, stay with Cyclone or go MS again? as it was before :S
"
Bmxant wrote:
Where's all of his ES coming from? Even without the Watcher's Eye he still has a ton more than I do, I'm currently at 7500.

It takes absolutely insane gear to have much more then 8k. I have (edit) 8800 es at 93 and my gear is very good. Could be better, but very good.
Those with 12 or 13k are wearing absolute nutty gear and Clarity Watchers Eye.

Speaking of Clarity Watchers Eye...I'm not sold. I think ES on hit disc Watchers Eye is better.

"
RDS1964 wrote:

When did someone say Cyclone? That would be really really bad. There's a reason no one on the ladder is doing Cyclone instead of MS.Edit...oop my bad. Two people lol. It's a big pass for me, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 16, 2020, 8:43:58 PM
"
RDS1964 wrote:

MS of course, especially with buffs it received this patch.

I had 16k es in delve league (3.4?) with clarity watcher's eye, pretty sure you can have 12-13k without it with about 30-40 ex investment.
"
grizzly40 wrote:
pretty sure you can have 12-13k without it with about 30-40 ex investment.

I'm interested to know how. My helm alone is worth 20 ex so....I'm at ALMOST 9k es with basically no where to get more but a clarity Watchers eye, and temple rings with % es, and a anointed + corrupted perfect belt.

so......exaggerate much?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 16, 2020, 12:19:21 AM
I just followed the advises from some Youtuber and top ladder on Poe.ninja.
i didnt know that MS got buffed. will change the chest...again ^^

ok, changed Chest.

Now i have the Feeling, the Build is complete broken.
No mana to use MS. Had to change some Notes, what worked in the End.
Cant use Point Blank because of the missing Points. Ofc 94 is not 100, but i need Mana reservation. So the tree shown in PoB isnt working at all for me.

After fixing that, the Dmg appears not that bad.
but i feel not lucky with all this contradictory Trees and Items and Jewels.
i.e. Wildfire has not enough STR in reach.
i.e. PoB Skills are not the same like in the Guide
and so on. Thats really confusing.

Thank u very much for the Input and the Idea what this Char can reach, but i guess i didnt do it right.

Sry for the not so good english, its not my native language.
Last edited by RDS1964 on Feb 15, 2020, 6:35:26 AM
"
RDS1964 wrote:
I just followed the advises from some Youtuber and top ladder on Poe.ninja.
i didnt know that MS got buffed. will change the chest...again ^^

ok, changed Chest.

Now i have the Feeling, the Build is complete broken.
No mana to use MS. Had to change some Notes, what worked in the End.
Cant use Point Blank because of the missing Points. Ofc 94 is not 100, but i need Mana reservation. So the tree shown in PoB isnt working at all for me.

After fixing that, the Dmg appears not that bad.
but i feel not lucky with all this contradictory Trees and Items and Jewels.
i.e. Wildfire has not enough STR in reach.
i.e. PoB Skills are not the same like in the Guide
and so on. Thats really confusing.

Thank u very much for the Input and the Idea what this Char can reach, but i guess i didnt do it right.

Sry for the not so good english, its not my native language.

You take the sovereignty wheel but then don't take the final point in it, your Watchers eye is 100% useless, a wasted point spent after Arcane Will. one of your rings has no flat ES and a really low tier intell roll, the other ring has no intell roll at all, Your boots are not appropriate for the build with only 56 ES, Your HOWA claw is not max intell roll, your belt is not max attributes roll and not improrved with attribute catalyst, no molten strike enchant on your helm, wth at your amulet anoint...

Lots wrong here man sorry :P. Take a look at just about anyone on the ladder, or even my Jugg if you like, you'll see what you've done wrong. But it almost looks like you;re not even trying.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 15, 2020, 11:03:20 PM
i am aware of the not optimal rolled items.
still working to improve that. found some better one yesterday night.
i wont and cant compare to the highend items at the ladder, not to say those guys are 97 or above.
i will take your points and fix that. many thx!

my bad not to realize that this build will become that expensive ..in standard.

Some of the Items u tell, are way too expensive for me atm. does that mean the build wont work? imho this Point has to be told more clearly.
The really confusing point is, some use MS, some Cyclone. That tells me, there is more than 1 Way to go.

ok. lets work. i understand that following points have to be fixed :

- the final point in souvergnity Wheel is..?Fixed. I made that for a reason. That was the Point in Arcane Will btw. Just testing.
- Watcher eye "was for" Diszipline and Wrath Dmg. the useful one was too expensive.
- Wasted Point after Arcane Will ?..fixed
- Better Rings ..fixed yesterday
- Better Boots? i will work on in. Cant effort Death Door.My Boots seem to be not that bad..
- Belt and Claw improvements ? too expensive! but still looking for them.
- Helm with MS enchantment is too expensive but i do Lab runs....but booooring, hate that ..sry :)
- Amulet annointment? tell me a better option (Soul Raker i guess)
https://odealo.com/articles/howa-molten-strike-ci-juggernaut-build
- Dude, i am "not even trying" since 3 days, in a Way that fits my Budget. Feel free to support me.

But objectice criticism is welcome, as long it fits my at this point very small Budget.

Thank you
Last edited by RDS1964 on Feb 16, 2020, 1:52:13 AM
"
"
grizzly40 wrote:
pretty sure you can have 12-13k without it with about 30-40 ex investment.

I'm interested to know how. My helm alone is worth 20 ex so....I'm at ALMOST 9k es with basically no where to get more but a clarity Watchers eye, and temple rings with % es, and a anointed + corrupted perfect belt.

so......exaggerate much?

https://pastebin.com/nFcL2s0d

Over 12k es without watcher's eye

This is my eq from 3.4, basically didn't do any changes in eq for 5 leagues as far as PoB is concerned, only gave astramentis and cyclopean coil quality bonuses.

Overall there is lots, and i mean lots to improve there after so many leagues. Rings are mediocre for current standards, astramentis is a budget item (and it's not annointed), cyclopean coil no corruption, chest could easily be corrupted for a bonus (50% dmg for example), the only good items i had there were shield (could be replaced with atziri's) and boots (which can be insane now with those tailwind mods and so on)

These items would cost about 20-30 ex rn (correct me if i'm wrong, not playing for 1 month now)

I didn't even mention that i didn't work on this build for quite some time, so improvements in the skill tree could definitely be made.

So yeah, pretty sure that with 50-60 ex investment (which is not that much nowadays i guess), 1m shaper dps per ball (with 10 extra balls with dying sun) and 12-13k es (15-16k es if you want watcher's eye) + 30-40 k armour (which procs huge shield with molten shell) makes this build still pretty broken.

But as i said, 20-30 ex investment should be enough to faceroll everything. You just have to invest more into levels and eq nowadays, it's not 3.3 or 3.4 anymore, when it was literally the most broken build available.

Edit: i forgot about legion jewels, potentially another huge boost.
Last edited by grizzly40 on Feb 16, 2020, 2:55:30 AM
I know this build is from 3.6 but I see ppl still saying it's okay anyway.
Which build u guys using? Molten r the other version? And what about gear in POB? Gear is good or I need to buy/craft different items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info