[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

hey grizzly, I love this build and is first time ever getting to end game bosses downed elder and all maps with cheap gear and 9.7 es with bf and it works just fine for map clearing i have no idea what they are talking about. also did it with out a watchers eye. any ways i hope for 3.5 you will come up with some tweaks and rework for some of the new content coming out with 3.5. I plan on this for the league starter for me next patch. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW.
"
major_Redneck wrote:
hey grizzly, I love this build and is first time ever getting to end game bosses downed elder and all maps with cheap gear and 9.7 es with bf and it works just fine for map clearing i have no idea what they are talking about. also did it with out a watchers eye. any ways i hope for 3.5 you will come up with some tweaks and rework for some of the new content coming out with 3.5. I plan on this for the league starter for me next patch. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW.

Thanks a lot man, i'll try my best :p
Build looks very promising. Want to try it next league. One quick question: can it benefit from "Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline" Watcher's eye? I tried MS undeniyable JUGG and found that life gain on hit makes it very sustainable in any situation and on any map mod. Looks like with ES gained on hit this one will be able to do anything to, including no leech, elemental reflect and no regen maps. Also it will boost sustain on other maps significanly. I do understand, that I will probably need to sacrifice mana gained as shield mod (cause perfect jewel bla bla bla), but it seems worth it.
Last edited by DogbertSt on Nov 18, 2018, 11:58:55 AM
"
DogbertSt wrote:
Build looks very promising. Want to try it next league. One quick question: can it benefit from "Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline" Watcher's eye? I tried MS undeniyable JUGG and found that life gain on hit makes it very sustainable in any situation and on any map mod. Looks like with ES gained on hit this one will be able to do anything to, including no leech, elemental reflect and no regen maps. Also it will boost sustain on other maps significanly. I do understand, that I will probably need to sacrifice mana gained as shield mod (cause perfect jewel bla bla bla), but it seems worth it.

It's not needed, with good gear you can facetank anything, shaper included. It's a decent mod if you can't afford es/clarity though
"
grizzly40 wrote:
It's not needed, with good gear you can facetank anything, shaper included. It's a decent mod if you can't afford es/clarity though

Even for elemental reflect? I kinda wana be sure that it is foolproof and I want mess up on random ele reflect pack.

PS Many thanks for this build. I think it maybe something I was looking for a long time!
"
DogbertSt wrote:
"
grizzly40 wrote:

Even for elemental reflect? I kinda wana be sure that it is foolproof and I want mess up on random ele reflect pack.

PS Many thanks for this build. I think it maybe something I was looking for a long time!

I don't advice running ele reflect maps on this build, it deals 2 much damage. If you are talking about rare monster mod, you are 100% safe
I just want to say, I played this build as my main all throughout Delve league.

This build allowed me to, for the first time:

Kill Shaper
Kill Uber Elder (many many times)
Get 36 challenges in a temp league
Do Boss Carries for challenges
Earn more than 500 ex in a temp league (my previous highest was around 50 ex)

This build is by far the most powerful, well planned build I've played in over 4 years. Thank you so much for this build OP. :D
Played in Delve a very nice Reave Build and get to Lvl 97 and 37 Challenges.

Now I relax on standard and did a test with this build and I found it extremely tanky. (Though dmg lacks a bit).
Due to not having a MS ES Helm I played this build with BF which was ok-ish.

I changed some gear and now being at 10.5k ES it really feels like indestructable ;)

Heres my gear:
Spoiler
Wow...just read all this and will be creating another char to try this build out. Thanks a lot for posting this. I've only got to lvl 80 in hardcore and have been playing almost since POE started lol...

Again, thanks for posting!
Hello.

I am a new player recently transferred from Diablo3 to path of exile for good. I love the game, and i really like this build. However, i have some questions and i hope i don't sound too noobish here:

1) I have been watching the clear videos at the end of the guide, and I'm trying to understand what auras to use. by looking at the video, it looks like no one is using auras(don't see the aura icon in the top left of the screen), yet they have like 95% of their mana reserved. What auras am i supposed to use at all times?

2) I see you are saying that you will be immune to freezing in this build, how?

3) How important is the Death's Door boots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info