[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Can't wait.
Gonna do this build again, thanks for sharing it I had a blast in delve HC.

Hi, I invested a lot of currency with my build and have little less than 12k ES but my damage feels lacking. Can someone check my gear for upgrades? I got 10ex left and want to kill shaper. I've made a lot of money from farming Uber lab with this build. I dc'd in Uber lab fight for 30 seconds and when I came back I was still alive lol.
Sorry forgot to post my path of building. My main weapons are in weapon set 2. I have brightbreak for leap slam clearing lab.

https://pastebin.com/A55ivLDt
"
__rabbit wrote:
Hi, I invested a lot of currency with my build and have little less than 12k ES but my damage feels lacking. Can someone check my gear for upgrades? I got 10ex left and want to kill shaper. I've made a lot of money from farming Uber lab with this build. I dc'd in Uber lab fight for 30 seconds and when I came back I was still alive lol.

Your gear is fine, you should be able to do shaper extremely easy with 12k ES. Is your amulet better than astramentis? You might want to check that. Other upgrades will be incremental. You can get +1 gloves, or +2 AOE. You can get a corrupted belt w/ a useful stat. You can always upgrade jewels.
"
__rabbit wrote:

Ancestral call instead of ele focus.
If you position well - not hitting the target in melee range, but slightly further - each attack will spawn 20 balls.
Regardless, your current dps with your current setup should be more than enough for uber elder.

Here's an example:
https://i.imgur.com/hmYLvjd.mp4
Last edited by Flutt3r on Nov 14, 2018, 2:25:19 PM
The tree for moten strike is a piece of shit bro, check it and u'll get what i say in 10 sec lol
"
kestapop wrote:
The tree for moten strike is a piece of shit bro, check it and u'll get what i say in 10 sec lol

lol
"
kestapop wrote:

Not sure what you are talking about :p
Had so much fun this league using this build, got my first uber elder kill and then continued to kill many more times. Only had just over 9k ES which meant I had to play the fight mechanics a little more but I like that. Im tempted to play again next league purely because it does everything so well, but also like to change it up to keep it fresh. Maybe try it on guardian...

Thanks for taking the time to put this build together grizzly!
Hi i have a question. Would Legacy Aquity be an upgrade to Shaper's Touch in Standard? Sure, you miss out on dps, but i'd say it would be worth it if you get the ability to completely ignore all mechanics.
Last edited by Florela on Nov 15, 2018, 7:23:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info