[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Since this is a non Crit build, would I be better of not using Elemental Overload since i dont crit?
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Since this is a non Crit build, would I be better of not using Elemental Overload since i dont crit?

Er, I think all the builds around for this build have indeed EO set in all the trees you can see...
I have these items left from this build if anyone wants

25ex
25ex
8ex
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
working hard on this, trying to figure out how to get more ES and damage, most of the gems I can simply never find. If anyone has the time, patience and desire take a look at what I have. I could use advise on what upgrades to prioritize, I also tweaked the tree a bit.

You may want to try rolling your own jewels. It's not too bad - and if you're in Bestiary you can use Leo rank 3 in Research to effectively exalt "slam" good 3-mod jewels trying for 4 good mods.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 14, 2019, 8:41:58 AM
I decided to play this build as my 4th full build of Betrayal league, and my god man. This is the strongest build I have ever played by far. Some achievements I have with this build that I had not been able to do on any other characters (even the almighty Winter Orb):

1. First Uber Elder Kill

2. First Deathless Uber Elder Kill (the next try after my first kill)

3. First Uber Atziri Kill

4. First Completed Atlas (159/159)

5. First Mirror of Kalandra drop (not really because of the build itself, but maybe because I like this build so much I played for so many hours that a mirror finally dropped)

I see a lot of people complaining that their build isn't working when they have only about >500 chaos in it. Like he said this build is a well oiled machine, I put about 25 ex into it before I started doing things like Uber Elder, and about 10 ex before I was able to start doing high tier maps comfortably. But once you do get all the pieces into place, holy god, this build is disgusting. GG

"
Can you say what's wrong is with my build too? I'm dying all the time, I have spent about 370 chaos for this char and it sucks... ES 4,5k DMG 2,7k (WTF?!), armour 6k, evasion 810, fire res 75%(122%), cold 75% (95%), lightning res 76%(80%) chaos resistance 100% (-60%) and have not enough mana for all buffs...

Set your account to the public, so we can see your character.

This build is not for new players and is not cheap, especially if you want to min/max it.

DMG on blade flurry is not DPS, is the damage of each hit. You need to calculate DPS with path of building or do a bunch of math yourself.

You have very very little ES. So I'm guessing you have very little INT and very low ES on your headgear and shield. You should aim for T1/T2 INT rolls on every slot and 300+ ES on those two slots for a good amount of ES. Both ES and damage will scale with INT, if your INT is low then you know where your problem is.

You won't have mana for all the buff without a enlighten of the appropriate level AND the corruptions on two jewels. IF you can't afford all of those, you have to take additional reduced mana reservation nodes on the tree till you can afford them.

This build is awesome but it run pretty tight, you need several things before you can squeeze all of the capabilities of this build, and you will struggle if you don't meet the threshold.

My gear for reference, not great but not bad, a lot of people in this thread have crazier things. But at this gear level is stomping everything pretty much.

Spoiler
Last edited by 1nfest on Feb 14, 2019, 8:05:58 PM
"
TheBumpers wrote:
I decided to play this build as my 4th full build of Betrayal league, and my god man. This is the strongest build I have ever played by far. Some achievements I have with this build that I had not been able to do on any other characters (even the almighty Winter Orb):

1. First Uber Elder Kill

2. First Deathless Uber Elder Kill (the next try after my first kill)

3. First Uber Atziri Kill

4. First Completed Atlas (159/159)

5. First Mirror of Kalandra drop (not really because of the build itself, but maybe because I like this build so much I played for so many hours that a mirror finally dropped)

yeah... yeah...
lol
x
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 15, 2019, 11:47:48 AM
x
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 15, 2019, 11:47:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info