[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

whoever KatycatQT is has like 20 of these Watcher's eye asking a mirror + for them. How is that even possible.
"
mdd1986 wrote:
whoever KatycatQT is has like 20 of these Watcher's eye asking a mirror + for them. How is that even possible.

Cornered the market... or trying to.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 11, 2019, 1:53:45 AM
Hi again :)
Thanks for awesome build :)
I've achieved everything in the league (lvl100x2, 40chall)
below my final gear and statistics :)
enjoy !

DPS with Conc effect (use only for Shaper/Elder guardians, Shaper/Uber Elder and Uber Atziri)

DPS with Increased AoE (for map cleaning, most bosses and rest content)

Gear:

total cost:
Helmet: Self craft (Hollow + Dense + Metallic + Sanctified)
Chest: 20ex
Gloves: 1ex
Sheld: 7ex
Amulet: 4ex
Belt: 10ex
Rings: 35ex both
Flask: About 1ex (for all)
Jewels:
Brute Force: 1ex
Watchers: 20ex
Pure Talent: 1ex
rare jewels: about 25ex (for all)

Total Cost: about 125ex + self craft helmet

Thnaks

ing: Sehemyr
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
mdd1986 wrote:

Cornered the market... or trying to.

Yea I get that. Maybe these things were really cheap at some point otherwise you would need a ton of currency to buy them all up.
Just curious I am planning on doing this build next league. But you mention it isn't good for league start. Would you just run the Sunder jugg to farm currency to finish the build out? Or would you totally run a differen't jugg build until you respec?
In POB it shows enemies are intimidated as being checked with a decent DPS increase. Where is he getting intimidation at, I can not find it. lol ty
"
Ubermonster wrote:
Just curious I am planning on doing this build next league. But you mention it isn't good for league start. Would you just run the Sunder jugg to farm currency to finish the build out? Or would you totally run a differen't jugg build until you respec?

There are people who did this build as a league starter and they were doing fine, but if i were you i'd do different build at the beggining just to farm

"
In POB it shows enemies are intimidated as being checked with a decent DPS increase. Where is he getting intimidation at, I can not find it. lol ty

I checked it cause vinktar gives 10% shock effect
Probably been discussed somewhere in here but I can't seem to find it, what's the best way to craft a good helm? I imagine dense fossils but not sure what else with them. I spammed some dense+prismatic but seemed to also get a bunch of useless mods like chance to avoid elemental ailments so not sure if prismatic is very useful there.
"
Probably been discussed somewhere in here but I can't seem to find it, what's the best way to craft a good helm? I imagine dense fossils but not sure what else with them. I spammed some dense+prismatic but seemed to also get a bunch of useless mods like chance to avoid elemental ailments so not sure if prismatic is very useful there.
Dense/Metallic (after hitting high quality). My helm is in crafting hell because I tried to optimize it after needing to fix resistances/tweak gear. Sucks because I could finally push past 10k ES if my helm wasn't horrendous.
working hard on this, trying to figure out how to get more ES and damage, most of the gems I can simply never find. If anyone has the time, patience and desire take a look at what I have. I could use advise on what upgrades to prioritize, I also tweaked the tree a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info