[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
MiloDinosaur wrote:
Can anyone help me with a issue with my setup?

Im running Wrath, Disipline, and Purity of Elements linked to a LVL 4 Enlighten on a +1 to Level of socketed gems corrupted Shaper's touch. I also have a LVL 1 Clarity im using as well.

With all 4 auras I do not have enough mana to use molten strike. Is there something I am missing?

you need more +mana on your gear, or get the 2% mana/life regen on boots enchants thats what helped me. Also do you have the atleast 1% reduced mana corrupts on your gems?

"
MiloDinosaur wrote:
Can anyone help me with a issue with my setup?

Im running Wrath, Disipline, and Purity of Elements linked to a LVL 4 Enlighten on a +1 to Level of socketed gems corrupted Shaper's touch. I also have a LVL 1 Clarity im using as well.

With all 4 auras I do not have enough mana to use molten strike. Is there something I am missing?

getting some -1% mana reservation corrupted jewels is a huge help with the mana.

i have gotten 3 -1% corrupted gems for quite cheap by messaging the people that have them listed without a price, i got a brute force solution for 60c, and the dex conversion one for 40c, and a wildfire for 1c.

even though the brute, and dex conversion ones were listed from 1.5ex to 2.5ex.

they help you have more mana in the bottom of your pool after reservation.

i was able to drop the mana and life regen enchant on my boots, and pick up either the attack speed on kill, or penetration if i have not killed recently (dont have the latter yet, because i'm just sticking with attack speed for now.)

it really helped me solve my mana issues, as well as taking the mana reservation -% nodes. i took just the one wheel by shadow, cause i was able to drop the singular 4% node by scion by grabbing the jewels.

a large part of the mana pool you may be overlooking, is the actual intel you have, the more intel you have the more mana you have, the more you have at the bottom of your pool after reservation.

you need to take brute force solution and move your wildfire jewel. view my character and setup, it might give you some information in to how you can re configure things.
Last edited by slimryda on Feb 9, 2019, 3:52:52 PM
"
Confucius wrote:
Guys can someone take a look at my build and see what I could upgrade? My damage in pob is like 190k? Do I need to change some settings to get that higher? I have decent gear but don't see how it is 800k off?

I am MS BTW. Does it make a huge difference having lvl 21 gems? I know my ring could get an upgrade but would that increase by 100k?

tl:dr

passive tree changes. (take point blank, reconfigure placing of points, check mine to check the most efficient pathing)

new jewels. (flat lightning, ES, attack speed/INT) (corrupted -1%reserved)

configuring POB correctly. (all buffs, totems, charges, dps per ball not molten strike hit)

flask update. drop atziri<-- meh choice. not worth with better configuration choices, and overflowing. (use !!!!onslaught, and !!!!sulphur.)

after re configuring passive tree pathing, drop point blank support, and conc effect. (use lightning pen, and damage on full life)

"
slimryda wrote:
your first mistake there was trusting poe ninja's estimation of offence, its complete garbage for calculating that.

my friend has a 50mill dps blade vortex, and poe ninja only gives him 7.8 mill dps.

im at 1.2mill shaper, and poe ninja only gives me 600k. (per ball)

don't trust it.

if you want an actual estimation, you need to input them into pob yourself, and check all the marks.

slim, when I pop your jugg into pob, i'm seeing <400k per ball with buffs and flasks up against shaper. what am I missing?
Last edited by banecroft on Feb 9, 2019, 11:28:21 PM
"
banecroft wrote:
"
slimryda wrote:
your first mistake there was trusting poe ninja's estimation of offence, its complete garbage for calculating that.

my friend has a 50mill dps blade vortex, and poe ninja only gives him 7.8 mill dps.

don't trust it.

if you want an actual estimation, you need to input them into pob yourself, and check all the marks.

slim, when I pop your jugg into pob, i'm seeing <400k per ball with buffs and flasks up against shaper. what am I missing?

double check all the buffs properly? i use conc effect on ubers also
"
Confucius wrote:

Thanks - yeah the jewels could do with an upgrade but even after messing around with different boots, extra int from %attributes on the same amulet... I reach 200k. How can the OP reach 1 million DPS? Am i doing something wrong in POB? It can't be 800k less..?

A few points to consider...

First, OP's several million DPS is total DPS, not DPS per ball. With all flask's active he's got about 450K DPS per ball which is plenty. He's also got about 15K ES. And the reason OP has high DPS and excellent survivability is that his gear is very, very good.

Second, unless you really need DPS, there's no need to go all out for highest DPS total. ES/survivability is also very important and survivability trumps DPS at times. Point being - don't be worried about falling short of some DPS yardstick - if your damage seems fine, concentrate on improving your build overall.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 10, 2019, 7:45:35 AM
"
slimryda wrote:

don't trust it.

poeninja seems to do a good job at properly configuring DPS stats for ES juggs.

I think you're being far too dismissive of the website.

poeninja applies a uniform set of configuration rules to evaluate each build for like-build-to-like-build comparison during solo play against Shaper/Guardian.

If they've got some configuration problems for blade vortex, you or your friend should contact them. I'm sure that they'd be willing to fix any oversights.
===
I'm much less sanguine about POB actually.

For example, for multi-part attack skills such as Molten Strike, which consists of an initial hit and then a subsequent projectile damage part, POB has long had an issue where multistrike isn't correctly modeled. Supposedly there's some sort of major reprogramming necessary to fix this problem - but it's been open forever and has a big impact on proper evaluation of multistrike as a support gem for multi-part attack skills.

POB is a program written to simulate damage - it has its share of bugs/limitations too.

Last edited by hankinsohl on Feb 10, 2019, 9:42:11 AM
Yeh I had pob configured incorrectly. I now see that I do 325k per ball with 6 balls. So my damage seems decent. I have 12.5k es and have managed to do countless Uber elder runs deathless. I do want to get my es higher still so I'm going to save for some upgrades. Thanks for the responses.
Hi, I'm currently looking for a Watcher's with the Maximum mana into ES line but in betrayal league, the line alone cost a minima 7/8 exa.

Should I wait til I can afford a jewel with 2 lines, like Maximum mana into ES + ES on hit with Discipline or smthg like that, or is this line good enough to be alone ?
"
Leverdatre wrote:
Hi, I'm currently looking for a Watcher's with the Maximum mana into ES line but in betrayal league, the line alone cost a minima 7/8 exa.

Should I wait til I can afford a jewel with 2 lines, like Maximum mana into ES + ES on hit with Discipline or smthg like that, or is this line good enough to be alone ?

Mana as ES + es on hit is going to set you back 100 exalts give or take.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info