[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hi, guys tried it this weekend. Seems really clunky to me after playing winter orb. Was very tanky and did shaper easily. It is just so expensive to get end game upgrades. That watchers eye was 70 plus exalts if you could find one. WOW! But anyway thanks for the guide.
"
"
"
It's not actuall yesterday one guy gave me 10ex for free I bought boots and super chest with 680es +12% int, +50int, +100 max es, made it 6l,right colour and... Used vaal orb on it. So I decided to quit gaming. Thank you for your time gl&hf. Maybe I will try to make it again but if someone donate me hard.

Just wow lol

Can you develop your reply? :D

I mean, you were running around with no Ghost Reaver, wondering why you die, using Memory Vault for who knows why,70ES boots, no Watchers Eye, level 2 support gems, and to top it all off, you tried to play the build at only 70. Then you buy a expensive chest and vaal it ( into what I assume was a brick), and get upset+ quit....

Actually "just wow" doesn't quite cut it. I would have been happy as fuck with the chest you bricked. I would have been grateful and put the currency to good use as I am broke and frustrated as I suck at trading. Nothing good ever drops. You?...get shit gifted and you just throw it away.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 16, 2019, 10:25:22 PM
"
Mamoux wrote:
Hi, guys tried it this weekend. Seems really clunky to me after playing winter orb. Was very tanky and did shaper easily. It is just so expensive to get end game upgrades. That watchers eye was 70 plus exalts if you could find one. WOW! But anyway thanks for the guide.
That's kind of how the build works. It's stupidly expensive and very slow relative to speed clear builds, but its scaling potential is insane in terms of DPS and survivability.
Hey again!

Given LowLife couple weeks of playing now and I love it! Gearwise I'm pretty happy with some possible upgrades to get for even further dps! Auras Im running with are all 3 purities, wrath, discipline, lvl 1 clarity and Aspect of Spider.
I redid my tree, not 100% sure yet it's the final version but I quite like it atm. DMG wise it's pretty insane, UAtziri clones die in 1 MS burst, UElder gets deleted in less than 2 mins and overall mapping clearspeed is pretty good! 80/80/80 max res with 9k ES, Atziri's Reflection frees up flask slots for full dmg/aoe flasks. Still haven't had a death since I respecced from CI!

Probably going to be my last update here for long time since league feels pretty dead at this point, but I'll keep playing for some time at least! Anyway, been a pleasure and thanks for amazing build concept!

Spoiler

Last edited by larsahh_ on Feb 17, 2019, 6:39:30 PM
Thanks for the build! I about gave up on this build trying to craft an amulet with both 1% per 15 int AND %attributes, ended up settling on this for now, I'll work on crafting another one later:

And then, last uber kill I got lucky and got:

Whole different world with this build once you start using a proper watchers eye.
First time ever I get to 100 and get 40/40 challenges in a league. So again, thanks to the OP for this amazing build :)

Now I really should consider other, have been playing this two consecutive leagues... but in Delve I was pretty sure those Aul challenges would be impossible :P

"
yeah... yeah...

LOL. Obviously I have not linked my Steam account to my profile here (I tried to once and it deleted everything I had which led to a three day email back and forth with GGG to restore everything).

But yes I have fully fleshed out this build and those achievements are real.

This build is nuts.
Last edited by TheBumpers on Feb 18, 2019, 2:58:00 PM
"
yeah... yeah...

"
TheBumpers wrote:
LOL. Obviously I have not linked my Steam account to my profile here (I tried to once and it deleted everything I had which led to a three day email back and forth with GGG to restore everything).

But yes I have fully fleshed out this build and those achievements are real.

This build is nuts.

This is my real profile (I just figured out how to log in through Steam, yes I am forum noob). Now you can view my real stats and stuff for this build, the character is BenjaminBeemin.
"

This is my real profile (I just figured out how to log in through Steam, yes I am forum noob). Now you can view my real stats and stuff for this build, the character is BenjaminBeemin.

Sorry, i was confused after looking at empty profile, I glad, that everything is okay now. :)
Can definitely give this build a +1. While I used a different tree setup, gleaned from poe.ninja, I used this build to carry me to 40/40, my first time attempting to finish a league's challenges. I find it very satisfying to play and gear because of how insane the scaling is, despite the cost (my gear is probably worth around 100ex, and lots of room for improvement).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info