[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Thanks to the OP for this build, reached lvl100 with it and started doing uber deathless at lvl 93/94, currently pushing 560 depth but it can definitely keep going. Below is my end game gear. Was gonna switch to molten strike but man the enchant on a non-mirrored helm is too much for me lol. So i just used that currency to fossil craft my BF helm, which took awhile to hit 400+ ES.

Anyone have an suggestions on using other nodes besides the minion nodes or are they the best option considering dps?
Just hit 100.

12.7k ES
722k * 9balls = 6.5 million shaper dps

I can't imagine what build could follow this one for the next league!

Spoiler

Don't know whether to do 600 depth or 500 chests for the final challenge...
This is the tankiest build I have ever played OP I love it took a while to get good gear but im at 2.24m Shaper DPS now.

Thank you!!
Level 100, 36 Challenges done!

Thanks for this wonderful build again! Current POB: https://pastebin.com/jAAE3Pk5

Last edited by ChestyPuller on Feb 25, 2019, 11:42:01 AM
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
This is the tankiest build I have ever played OP I love it took a while to get good gear but im at 2.24m Shaper DPS now.

Thank you!!

Glad you like it ;>
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Level 100, 36 Challenges done!

Thanks for this wonderful build again! Current POB: https://pastebin.com/jAAE3Pk5

Really nice rings, did u craft them or buy them?
I have a weird feeling that this build is going to get hit by a nerf somewhere and my biggest bet is Hand of wisdom and Action is going to go legacy in it's current form. Maybe the 1-10 lightning damage will receive a nerf down to 1-5 or something in those lines.

Anyway, It's not often I take a build and try min maxxing it to absoulutely beyond and I'm still playing and having fun. I think my LowLife tree and setup is finally where I like it to be at. You can take a look at my profile how I set it up.
If in some miraculous way this build doesn't get hit by the hammer, I'm probably going to try a Occultist or perhaps Ascendant version of it next league, starting CI and probably going to switch to LL mid league since I'm having a blast and it's a very fun and good way to min maxx a character in a temporary league. (The new implicits on Vaal Regalias could make it very very interesting!)

Thanks again Grizzly40 for the concept and hopeefully cya around next league!
I bought them. They could be better with Multi mods but I did not see the point.
I am kind of stuck now. When I activate my auras wrath, purity of elements and discipline I end up with 0 Mana.

I have I have enlighten support level 4, the jems pure talent and brute force with 1% mana reduced and I skilled Reduced Mana reservation.

This should put me on -18% mana reservation but my wrath gem stays at 42% not the needed 41%. The other two jems are at 29% now. Has anyone a clue what i am doing wrong?

thx
Last edited by Elchfuchs on Feb 26, 2019, 2:41:44 PM
"
Elchfuchs wrote:
I am kind of stuck now. When I activate my auras wrath, purity of elements and discipline I end up with 0 Mana.

I have I have enlighten support level 4, the jems pure talent and brute force with 1% mana reduced and I skilled Reduced Mana reservation.

This should put me on -18% mana reservation but my wrath gem stays at 42% not the needed 41%. The other two jems are at 29% now. Has anyone a clue what i am doing wrong?

thx

My dude, you need +1 shaper's gloves and two 4% reduced mana reserve nodes on the tree. Put your enlighten and auras in there.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Feb 26, 2019, 8:40:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info