[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Just picked up a double anger jewel. Other than an increased damage loreweave corruption and a +1 curse impresence how am I looking? Anything you would change/upgrade next that isnt going to cost me 50+ex?

If you were crafting a godly rare helm over a starkonjas what mods would you be looking for? Or is starkonjas just better for this build
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Last edited by svengetspumped on Dec 20, 2018, 1:06:58 AM
One question:

What's up with using Soul of Tukohama? My guess is that just flickering around counts as being stationary, so the bonuses stack up quickly, but that's just a guess. If that's not the case, wouldn't Soul of Gruthkul be better?

Sorry if this has been asked already, 50+ pages and the search function is kinda shitty.
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
One question:

What's up with using Soul of Tukohama? My guess is that just flickering around counts as being stationary, so the bonuses stack up quickly, but that's just a guess. If that's not the case, wouldn't Soul of Gruthkul be better?

Sorry if this has been asked already, 50+ pages and the search function is kinda shitty.

its for molten strike primarily, since thats stationary.
I am starting to have problem with my flcikesr trike for 10+ maps bechaus it always stop mid pack.the skill is not fluent anymore and i don't know why
Was running a similar build through a different thread, but was dying a lot in t7+. Got an ex to drop and rerolled my entire char to fit your guide, and am gliding through t9 no problem. Thank you for such a great guide!
Thx for great guide! What my next upgrade should be? Maybe a +2 enchant or dying sun.
Here is my current gear:

Last edited by facegen0 on Dec 20, 2018, 6:25:05 AM
Hi again,
i am playing your build in Betrayal, and i love it (already bought watcher's eye lol). but theres this little "thing" Desync. It f*cks me over every day, today i actually for the first time died to that thing. Incursions are the most painful when the desync strikes. My connection is great, no lags whatsoever, my pc is great too, so no fps spikes etc. Do you have any tips/tricks to reduce that thing? I am really sad, bcs i love this build, dont really want to play anything else. Thank you so much.
Hey, now that the "You can apply an additional curse" mod has been enabled to be crafted on chests, would it be worth to get a rare chest and use it over belly/kaoms to save 5/6 skill points?
Hey man, dropping in again to say I'm getting into red maps now an the build is still great! Solo clear speed is phenomenal, and when running in my dedicated MF group (5 people so lots of extra life) I can still kill bosses in t15 maps within seconds which really helps the group's clear speed and income.

Couple more questions if you have the time, what would you consider my next upgrade I should plan for? Not shown but I did pick up an Anger watcher's eye with % increased fire damage

And second, I know the guide recommends a Starkonja with 2 MS projectiles, but have you tested rare helms that provide -% fire resistance to nearby enemies? I imagine that the enchant provides more damage but if you could get a rare helmet with the enchant would that be endgame BiS?

Thanks again!
Last edited by Crimpingblow on Dec 20, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Hey, are you informed that in such position the gem wont give 2 projectiles?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info