[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Thanks for the guide !
I tried something similar in bestiary, but being a casual player I went for elementalist / trickster. While the first one was great, the second felt kinda odd.
I'm glad there's this guide, as you obviously went farther than me in the thinking and testing process (granted, I did almost none, but for the elementalist's reflect immunity)
I'm currently playing it again, and I'm in the process of upgrading my stuff a bit to get the impresence and atziri's step, but I first have to solve the resistances issue that would bring me.
Anyway, thanks again, you rock !
I'm about to play this build.

I've got a +1 Tabula in advance which should help :)

I was just wondering what sort of weapon should I be using until Oro's?
Atm Im 81 on mine flicker striker. So, I feel a bit weak, I mean. Im dying so much. Also, the DMG from flicker Strike is enough on 4k+ to cleanup maps on 10 to 15 tier.

About's challanges: Atm Im only kill Elder on Hard mode, without any problem.

The price I spend is about 50 co for chest (I craft budget version), 30 co for Oro's 5l, rest I just take from my Stash. I just buy only mandatory stuff like jewels.

So, totaly I spend about 150 co (close to 2 ex).
I can easy say, this build is awesome, and work better than I think ^^
When I reach 90 I can add my opinion about guardians and shaper fights.

For people who think about do this build - > DO IT!
"
Erichan wrote:
I'm about to play this build.

I've got a +1 Tabula in advance which should help :)

I was just wondering what sort of weapon should I be using until Oro's?

Hey bro! Any high physical damage two handed weapon will do. You can make it yourself by spamming alterations until you hit a good % increased phys roll, or just buy an OP unique.

Make sure you replace it every 10-15 levels so it's level appropriate and you will one shot everything.

For everyone else that posted, thanks for the feedback! Don't hesitate to ask any questions/discuss the build.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
wtf? I do not have enough mana if I use 3 auras at once, maybe I missed something? look at my profile
"
Marka1613 wrote:
wtf? I do not have enough mana if I use 3 auras at once, maybe I missed something? look at my profile

We use the unique amulet “impresence” and passive node whispers of doom to get a free flammability curse on blasphemy.

Since impresence is somewhat expensive (~1ex), it’s recommended to only use the enfeeble curse with a cheaper amulet discussed in the guide, until you can get impresence.
- Scion Build Guides -

i have impresence(check my profile) and I still can hold simultaneously "flammability" + "burning anger" but "weakness" I can not, what's the problem?
Last edited by Marka1613 on Jul 14, 2018, 2:55:01 PM
Running this build atm (level 91 currently) because I'm a sucker for Flicker Strike and have to make at least one per league.

First time I've done a jugg/champion variant on scion and it works surprisingly well !

Going with 2 Oro's and a Kaom's since I don't mind weapon swapping for bosses. Defenses and sustain so far are great and dps is plain stupid. At 89 I wanted to check my single target DPS (+2 helm, no crazy jewels or rings) so rolled with my usual test aka turbo enfeeble minotaur. That lasted a whole 5 or 6 seconds.

Just flattened Chimera and Phoenix, going for Hydra and Shaper and I'll see about getting my ass handed to me by Uber Elder after that.

I think I can see myself trying to go for 94-95 with this one and finally beat uber. Would like to get some insane gloves with attack speed on them to push the envelope even further but resist wise this just isn't happening without getting a triple T1 res belt and reworking my rings as well.

Flicker is soooo satisfying as always ! Love that "oh shit" moment when you realize you've cleared half the map in one click and now need to leap slam back to the beginning because something dropped :D

Edit : Uber Elder just handed my ass to me for my first time, as expected :D DPS wasn't an issue, got it to 50% while doing absolutely everything wrong. Learning to actually dodge shit is gonna be the key here. Oh, and spotting/killing propagators too, cause that degen ground sucks balls.
Last edited by NayleenMT on Jul 15, 2018, 9:14:48 AM
Hi,
I've just started playing this build. I think I've got most of the necessary gears for damage. But somehow I still feel I'm not dishing out enough damage and I'm sitting on 5k3 HP. How can I boost my HP to above 6k6 or even 7K?
Also, is there a fast way to level up character from 80+ to 95 apart from doing red tier maps?
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
Hi,
I've just started playing this build. I think I've got most of the necessary gears for damage. But somehow I still feel I'm not dishing out enough damage and I'm sitting on 5k3 HP. How can I boost my HP to above 6k6 or even 7K?
Also, is there a fast way to level up character from 80+ to 95 apart from doing red tier maps?

Hey Knaked_Knight,

The HP pool scales up with levels, abyss jewels that have flat life, and "Discipline and training" in the Templar start area which is picked up later on. Discipline and training is taken much later in the build but you could trade off some damage passive nodes to go get it early if you want.

The enfeeble curse also gives us a huge effective life pool, once you get it you will be much beefier.

Fastest way to level would most likely be either doing poorjoys or breachstone rotations (6 people pooling resources) but be aware that you can get scammed doing this method, as you will be trusting someone else with your expensive maps. You can find people running these rotations in global channel 820.
- Scion Build Guides -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info