[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
sleider wrote:
could u check my profile?^^

You have to set your Characters public
"
Zonk88 wrote:
"
sleider wrote:

You have to set your Characters public

done :)
Any tips for me too? I looking for more life... i have around 5k.
"
raizoir wrote:
Hey on mobile currently so it’s difficult for me to quote your response.

Would the -X% Fire resis mod on a helmet open up the possibility of dropping the fire penetration gem for a different one?

Yeah for sure there is. Fire penetration can be changed to an immolate support, immolate will give about 1.05x the total damage of fire penetration, but you will not be able to swap freely between immolate and ancestral call for delving due to the gem colors being different.

Thankfully, there is a way around this issue. In betrayal content, if Vorici is assigned to the research division the safehouse will grant an event with the potential to give white sockets to a weapon. If this method is used and one of the blue sockets on a 3R/3B Oro's turns white, it is possible to swap immolate and ancestral call freely.

"
sleider wrote:

Prioritize life on gear and the passives "Quick recovery" and "Discipline and training" in the templar area. 3000 hp is way too low for even white maps.

Edit: Cap your resists

"
Maxtto wrote:

Focus on getting rare jewels with life on them. Just by replacing the ones you have with either +7% life normal jewels or +50 hp abyss jewels, as well as picking up the jewel socket you're one point away from, you'll get close to if not break 5500 hp.

Other than that just keep looking for high life rolls on every piece of gear, there are some pieces of gear right now that don't have life on them.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Last edited by Monhsaroh on Dec 19, 2018, 11:53:17 PM
Can someone explain to me how we get Lifesteal capped ? In POB it says 1.2% from blood rage and 2% from flask but we don't deal phys dmg yet Blood Rage is phys damage life leech only
Hey dude I see you clearly mention that loreweave is not recommended. I have a high end loreweave but if belly is really that better I can trade off my loreweave and make 2ex profit. What are you thoughts?
Hey,

I've been following the guide and enjoying it so far. However, I'm having an issue with recovering life. ATM I've been able to balance resists without the use of rings, since I use a rare helm, and opted for thiefs ring for the life on hit. Is there a recovery mechanic I've missed or overlooked? Aside from the bit of leech we have, I can't seem to see where we would recover life past the use of a flask.
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
raizoir wrote:
Hey on mobile currently so it’s difficult for me to quote your response.

Would the -X% Fire resis mod on a helmet open up the possibility of dropping the fire penetration gem for a different one?

Yeah for sure there is. Fire penetration can be changed to an immolate support, immolate will give about 1.05x the total damage of fire penetration, but you will not be able to swap freely between immolate and ancestral call for delving due to the gem colors being different.

Thankfully, there is a way around this issue. In betrayal content, if Vorici is assigned to the research division the safehouse will grant an event with the potential to give white sockets to a weapon. If this method is used and one of the blue sockets on a 3R/3B Oro's turns white, it is possible to swap immolate and ancestral call freely.

"
sleider wrote:

Prioritize life on gear and the passives "Quick recovery" and "Discipline and training" in the templar area. 3000 hp is way too low for even white maps.

"
Maxtto wrote:

Focus on getting rare jewels with life on them. Just by replacing the ones you have with either +7% life normal jewels or +50 hp abyss jewels, as well as picking up the jewel socket you're one point away from, you'll get close to if not break 5500 hp.

Other than that just keep looking for high life rolls on every piece of gear, there are some pieces of gear right now that don't have life on them.

I am about to hit 67 on this toon, I'm working on getting things together but it concerns me you say even 3k life is not enough to do white maps... not sure i can even reach that with out spending alot . and i don't have alot to spend . guess this is not very starter friendly at all in the end. Any tips ?
"
zamyt wrote:
Can someone explain to me how we get Lifesteal capped ? In POB it says 1.2% from blood rage and 2% from flask but we don't deal phys dmg yet Blood Rage is phys damage life leech only

It's from the passive in the bottom right of the tree 0.4% of attack damage leeched as life / mana. Molten strike counts as attack damage.

"
TnTizz wrote:
Hey dude I see you clearly mention that loreweave is not recommended. I have a high end loreweave but if belly is really that better I can trade off my loreweave and make 2ex profit. What are you thoughts?

Belly will stop more death but loreweave will give more damage. It's up to you - if you care about leveling past 93 go belly, if not just yolo with the loreweave.

"
Shelk wrote:
Hey,

I've been following the guide and enjoying it so far. However, I'm having an issue with recovering life. ATM I've been able to balance resists without the use of rings, since I use a rare helm, and opted for thiefs ring for the life on hit. Is there a recovery mechanic I've missed or overlooked? Aside from the bit of leech we have, I can't seem to see where we would recover life past the use of a flask.

If you want more life recovery go Soul of Arakaali pantheon and upgrade it with "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently". With blood rage up, having immortal call proc will give +50% life recovery for 4 seconds.

Personally don't like that setup but I know a few players who have played the build enjoyed that a lot more.

"
sojurne wrote:
I am about to hit 67 on this toon, I'm working on getting things together but it concerns me you say even 3k life is not enough to do white maps... not sure i can even reach that with out spending alot . and i don't have alot to spend . guess this is not very starter friendly at all in the end. Any tips ?

Use the small amount of currency you found while leveling to buy gear from other players, that has life and resists on it. Usually 5-10 alchs and 2-3 chaos is enough for some significant upgrades.

If you don't have enough currency to upgrade everything just target your weakest pieces of equipment first.
- Scion Build Guides -

"
sleider wrote:

Made a really big mistake actually recommending more life, it looks like resists are the problem.

The game is balanced around 75% resist in all elements. For example if you take a hit for 4000 lightning damage with 75% resist you'll end up only taking 1000 damage. If you take a hit for 4000 lightning damage while only having 38% lightning resist, which you have currently, you'll take 2480 lightning damage which is about 2.5x more damage that you're supposed to.

Sorry!
- Scion Build Guides -

Last edited by Monhsaroh on Dec 19, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info