[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

"
Djinn4353 wrote:
I think i made my profile public any critiques would be amazing

Hey thanks Djinn,

Priority would be on getting a 6 link chest and 5 link Oro's. A 6 link chest like this:

Will cost about 30 chaos if you follow the budget option for chest armor in the gear section. A 6 link will be a substantial damage boost on whatever skill you decide to put in there. It will have lower HP than a belly but the damage it gives is just too good.

To get a 5 link Oro's buy the prophecy "The Jeweller's Touch" and use a jewellers orb on your Oro's. At the current price this should cost 22 chaos.

After that, try to get a Fire impresence amulet - It's expensive but really worth it, flammability is a huge boost to damage during maps. Once that is done get an Anger watcher's eye.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
Djinn4353 wrote:
I think i made my profile public any critiques would be amazing

Hey thanks Djinn,

Priority would be on getting a 6 link chest and 5 link Oro's. A 6 link chest like this:

Will cost about 30 chaos if you follow the budget option for chest armor in the gear section. A 6 link will be a substantial damage boost on whatever skill you decide to put in there. It will have lower HP than a belly but the damage it gives is just too good.

To get a 5 link Oro's buy the prophecy "The Jeweller's Touch" and use a jewellers orb on your Oro's. At the current price this should cost 22 chaos.

After that, try to get a Fire impresence amulet - It's expensive but really worth it, flammability is a huge boost to damage during maps. Once that is done get an Anger watcher's eye.

Gotcha one question i have is for a 5l oro since my current one has six sockets how do i roll them off because if i use a jewelers orb it says max sockets already and wont let me roll them
"
Djinn4353 wrote:
Gotcha one question i have is for a 5l oro since my current one has six sockets how do i roll them off because if i use a jewelers orb it says max sockets already and wont let me roll them

Sell the 6 socket one and buy a new Oro's sacrifice. Can easily get 20 chaos or so for your 6 socket while a brand new Oro's can be bought for less than an alch.

It's possible to break the 6 socket with the crafting bench but wouldn't recommend doing that as its much more profitable doing what was mentioned above.
- Scion Build Guides -

"
Monhsaroh wrote:
"
Djinn4353 wrote:

Sell the 6 socket one and buy a new Oro's sacrifice. Can easily get 20 chaos or so for your 6 socket while a brand new Oro's can be bought for less than an alch.

It's possible to break the 6 socket with the crafting bench but wouldn't recommend doing that as its much more profitable doing what was mentioned above.

Gotcha will do thank you!
really great guide, enjoying it much, got a friend who helped me get a few of the required items, but somthing isn't quite right, I watched some of the videos, I get huge damage from some mobs, even some bosses on t12 maps onehit me if I dont attack them and get life leech from my attacks.

It would be really nice if you could take a look. Would really appreciate it.
"
esschallert wrote:
really great guide, enjoying it much, got a friend who helped me get a few of the required items, but somthing isn't quite right, I watched some of the videos, I get huge damage from some mobs, even some bosses on t12 maps onehit me if I dont attack them and get life leech from my attacks.

It would be really nice if you could take a look. Would really appreciate it.

You've skipped a critical life leech/mana leech passive - It's above point blank on the left.
- Scion Build Guides -

Last edited by Monhsaroh on Dec 17, 2018, 4:18:06 PM
Really love the build. I've been using it as an Uber lab farmer the past couple of days with just Molten Strike, probably going to next buy a good 6L Oro's and start higher level mapping.

A poster asked on the previous page about Mokou's Embrace; I've been using Mokou's in combination with an Eye of Innocence. This is a cheap (<10c now) combo to start out with for a big boost in damage, since Combustion alone yields 95% chance to ignite on Flicker or Molten Strike meaning you're getting ignited yourself multiple times per second from Eye of Innocence. Additionally, the amount of self damage works great with a CWDT-Curse on Hit-Blade Vortex-Enfeeble/Flammability setup. With CWDT at level 1 you basically always have BV up and cursing things around you. The mana gained from not using Blasphemy lets you throw in something like Arctic Armour. Downside of this setup is that there's no life on either item, but I haven't really run into issues of having too little life yet for <T10 maps. Once I hit level 90ish I'll have picked up the +1 curse node and will swap into Impresence and change my curse setup around.
Last edited by Siyker on Dec 17, 2018, 4:22:23 PM
thoughts on putting a banner (war/dread) into the build?

they do seem kinda decent, war banner has accuracy which should help, phys dmg is a bit meh ofc. adrenaline when placed should be helpful for bosses.

dread banner being similar to enfeeble with decreasing accuracy for nearby mobs, impale once again being rather meh cuz physical i guess. increased fortify when placed as a more defensive option for bossing.

just gotta figure out where to get the extra mana from for the 10% reservation.
"
Cash4Cookies wrote:
thoughts on putting a banner (war/dread) into the build?

they do seem kinda decent, war banner has accuracy which should help, phys dmg is a bit meh ofc. adrenaline when placed should be helpful for bosses.

dread banner being similar to enfeeble with decreasing accuracy for nearby mobs, impale once again being rather meh cuz physical i guess. increased fortify when placed as a more defensive option for bossing.

just gotta figure out where to get the extra mana from for the 10% reservation.

I just tested this and it seems decent if you have the mana, BUT you need a source of flat phys somewhere in your gear (rings, jewels, etc.) to actually build banner stacks.
Lunaris bug is gonna be fixed in new patch.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2275852

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info