Why does trade suck so hard?

Trade sucks.

It sucked in 1.1 when I stopped playing the first time. It still sucks now. If youve left maps to sell items, I guarantee youve done more trading than me.

I play almost completely self found anymore, and cant see any reason thats going to change.

Find a way to have fun, amd dont let the forum garbage, and trading ruin your fun of an otherwise solid game that you can play for free, if you want.
Last edited by shoju on Jul 5, 2018, 10:58:33 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
See a bucket.

LOL. All I see is a fan boy in denial. This can't really be your best argument on the subject?

Girl....

silly bucket

He legit thinks I'm a fan boi when I'm one of the most that detest GGG to date lol

See a bucket.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Jul 5, 2018, 11:51:16 PM
"Give me a bucket and I'll show you a bucket!"

Sincerely,

Borderlands
If you find yourself disagreeing with something I've said then you can take solace in the fact that you are no longer alone in the world.

"Give me fuel... Give me fire... Give me Aul that I desire..."
i rarely trade, but when i need smt, i get it without any issues.

just search for the item, find it, buy it.

a really simple task.
See that's one of the main differences between D3 and PoE. One is about killing stuff and the other is a trading simulator unless you are SSF. Still as a trading simulator it's system is not even good.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Jul 6, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
I agree with you op but as you can see in this thread people are completely brainwashed and will just ad hominem you.

Diablo 2 = good, diablo 3 = bad and every system in D3 is bad by association. That's the logic people use here. Diablo 2 didn't have an auction house so an auction house in poe would be terrible.

It took 5 years to have such an incredibly quality of life feature like using a skill without moving. That's how hard the devs/community clings to diablo 2. 99% of the time you don't want to move before using a skill but diablo 2 didn't work like that so go hold shift for 5 years.

The reactionism/conservatism in the poe community has always and is still my biggest problem with this game. I'll just keep playing SSF and use whatever build is overpowered so I don't need to trade.
Last edited by Sisaroth on Jul 6, 2018, 1:37:51 PM
"
Sisaroth wrote:
....people are completely brainwashed and will just ad hominem you.

Those who live in glass houses.....

You know the proverb.
"
Sisaroth wrote:
I agree with you op but as you can see in this thread people are completely brainwashed and will just ad hominem you.

Diablo 2 = good, diablo 3 = bad and every system in D3 is bad by association. That's the logic people use here. Diablo 2 didn't have an auction house so an auction house in poe would be terrible.

It took 5 years to have such an incredibly quality of life feature like using a skill without moving. That's how hard the devs/community clings to diablo 2. 99% of the time you don't want to move before using a skill but diablo 2 didn't work like that so go hold shift for 5 years.

The reactionism/conservatism in the poe community has always and is still my biggest problem with this game. I'll just keep playing SSF and use whatever build is overpowered so I don't need to trade.

Seeing how this is still on the first page. I guess the forums are really dead. To many trolls here. Like Ms bucket head. On any other game forum. This would have been a few pages down by now. Hell even games with a 3rd of the player base would have had it moved down a page by now. Especially in general.

My guess is that: GGG locked too many different people accounts because of disliking there forum comments. +Ms bucket troll like people. Have only pushed away most sane people.

I don't even know why I try anymore. Guess I'll spend the weekend looking for a new game.
"
He legit thinks I'm a fan boi when I'm one of the most that detest GGG to date lol

See a bucket.

Uhh. Aren't you the one who wants to judge if you can take me serous by my game account? Aren't you the one who has bought how many supporter packs now? Aren't you the one who refuses to stay on the topic of the thread? Ya I don't think I have to prove anything here. It is clear to anyone with a brain.

People who detest a company don't buy 13+ supporter packs.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Jul 7, 2018, 3:38:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info