Why does trade suck so hard?

Probably a waste of time and resources but they could do an AH as a temp league thing to finally put it all to rest. They could use it as a test and see how it all works, and then finally people who argue it or support it could be put to rest.
Today, I had a round of positive trade experiences, so figured I would share. Im buying a chest, and the seller wants chaos orbs.

Cool. I have the orbs to make his offer, so I set off to find people willing to trade.

In 10 minutes, I had converted my currency to 100 chaos. Now to get back with seller and make that deal.
time for AH bois!!!
"
shoju wrote:
Today, I had a round of positive trade experiences, so figured I would share. Im buying a chest, and the seller wants chaos orbs.

Cool. I have the orbs to make his offer, so I set off to find people willing to trade.

In 10 minutes, I had converted my currency to 100 chaos. Now to get back with seller and make that deal.

What? Did you have the orbs? Or did you need to trade for them? Nothing you said flows. And Nothing really indicates a positive experience. It only indicates you were able too do just part of something within 10 mins. Doesn't even sound like you got the chest piece you wanted. Yet you spent 10 mins doing it.

I don't really count that as a positive experience. As spending 10 mins just to change your currency to a different type seems like over kill to me. I mean have fun if that's how you like to kill your time. For the rest of us. I think we will continue to wish for something better.

Also if you only spent 10 mins. You probable got ripped off.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Jul 11, 2018, 4:10:59 PM
Forget AH. There just needs to be a buy now function (that does the transaction automatically) instead of the current time waster we have. This will also cut out the fishing scammers and possible market manipulators.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jul 11, 2018, 4:17:11 PM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
shoju wrote:

What? Did you have the orbs? Or did you need to trade for them? Nothing you said flows. And Nothing really indicates a positive experience. It only indicates you were able too do just part of something within 10 mins. Doesn't even sound like you got the chest piece you wanted. Yet you spent 10 mins doing it.

I don't really count that as a positive experience. As spending 10 mins just to change your currency to a different type seems like over kill to me. I mean have fun if that's how you like to kill your time. For the rest of us. I think we will continue to wish for something better.

Also if you only spent 10 mins. You probable got ripped off.

Getting the chest is just a matter of meeting up when we're both online, that is not a big deal. We've already hammered out the deal. Thats the easy part.

He said he'd do 100 chaos, in chaos, not equivalent. Which is fine, he's giving me a discount on price that way. I can do the legwork.

I have plenty of orbs, I just didnt have 100 chaos sitting in my stash.

So bouncing back and forth between POE trade and game, I found people who were willing to trade orbs to Chaos, in 10 mins, online, at 9am EST.

If thats not a success, I dont know what is. 4 trades in 10 mins to turn Vaal Orbs, and Blessed Orbs into Chaos Orbs is a success.

In 1.1, (when I played last) that would have taken DAYS.

EDIT:
Also, if you can't look at POE Trade, and make sure that you are getting proper pricing out of your orbs, that's a YOU problem, not a trade problem. I was actually able to get better than going rate for my Vaal Orbs to one Player.
Last edited by shoju on Jul 12, 2018, 10:03:04 AM
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
trixxar wrote:

4 - Please just go away- yes some poor soul had no better argument than a toddler on a playground dealing without something couldnt handle hearing so they begged everyone who disagreed to just go away

I am done explaining things with proper arguments to you in the 5th thread you decide to plague with your unbound stubbornness.

In this situation all I can say for both you and OP is to quit your crying and either play the game or GTFO. I honestly would really like players like you to GTFO and let us enjoy our game without you infinite whine.

You never had a 'proper argument' to start with. You were trolling from the first thread.

Also, were you intentionally trying to mimic the worst strategy or was it just your natural reaction.

"I dont like what you have to say and I can't offer a rebuttal so please go away!"

Seriously?
I wonder how much time it take to come up with this perfectly legit Chinese wall of text. Even if half of what you wrote is true,i must ask,why you even play this game?
Get back to work.
Community Free Forum Crafting in RITUAL LEAGUE: thread/3010276

And, meet up complete, chest purchased.

Next meet up planned to buy GG quality gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info