Why does trade suck so hard?

Jesus Christ.
Last edited by ruffeeh on Aug 13, 2018, 3:28:54 AM
"
ruffeeh wrote:
"We don't want trading to be easy". Did I just read a dev say that? Was this some kind of an April Fools joke?
What utterly abhorrent cretinism.

Glad I haven't spent a cent on this garbage company.

"
Bone2flesh wrote:
Again with this: what do players want the most: AH. That is complete horse shit. "ALL" is not this forum. It's not a representative sample. Even if you count all the "GIEB AH" threads and you place 50 different players for it in each one you get like 1000 players. Those number are randomly pulled out of my ass and way above what we have here and they are still insignificant.

Hmm... I wonder what >90% of several thousands of players do once they realize a lack of a feature, come to these and see completely asinine statements such as "trading can't be easy" from the devs themselves. Probably spend their precious time tilting at windmills. Or maybe not... maybe they just leave and find something better to do. Maybe they even stop playing altogether, especially when they've only just learned about a lack of AH and are new players. You know, just a couple of warm thoughts to help you deal with that nasty cognitive dissonance of yours.
Get well.

I partially agree that trading shouldn't be easy. When it's too easy people tend to play the game much less because they can accomplish a lot more just sitting in the AH flipping all day.
Standard Forever
Why devs don't want the trade to be easy? Because stuff stays in your stash longer without an AH... so it increases chances people have to buy more stashspace! The reason is always the same... money money money...
cant wait for the new AH
"
cant wait for the new AH

Either post an official source to base this statement on or get out.

Here is my source that they have no plans to implement one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870

You are just a bad troll posting this in every necro "duurr hurr gieb AH thread".
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Last edited by Bone2flesh on Jul 25, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
"
ruffeeh wrote:

Hmm... I wonder what >90% of several thousands of players do once they realize a lack of a feature, come to these and see completely asinine statements such as "trading can't be easy" from the devs themselves. Probably spend their precious time tilting at windmills. Or maybe not... maybe they just leave and find something better to do. Maybe they even stop playing altogether, especially when they've only just learned about a lack of AH and are new players. You know, just a couple of warm thoughts to help you deal with that nasty cognitive dissonance of yours.
Get well.

Member since 2011 and has not read once the trade manifesto:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2025870

Here you go buttercup.

Also you are making it seem like an AH was promised or something and that those 90% have any grounds to feel betrayed. Never ever in the history of this game was the idea of an AH even entertained by the devs. Considering that this feature was never advertised at all you should have no reason to fucking complain.

If you are a new player you do not start playing a game on the premise there is an AH. No way. You are just trying to make an argument on totally false premise.

When you start playing a new game you learn what the game is about and what features it does have. And you make a decision if you like it or not. If not feel free to get out.

Also you said you did not spend one cent in this game so why are you so entitled to features? Shoo.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
Also you are making it seem like an AH was promised or something and that those 90% have any grounds to feel betrayed. Never ever in the history of this game was the idea of an AH even entertained by the devs. Considering that this feature was never advertised at all you should have no reason to fucking complain.

Your not much better really. I find it laughable you think you know what every dev on their team has thought. And your arguments aren't that strong. Hell aren't you the one who said I am trying to twist your words when I strait up quoted them?

And stop trying to change this thread into a thread of for or against the AH. The whole point of this thread is that trade 100% sucks. And yet GGG claim's the game is designed around it. I'm telling you it is not. It is a strait up lie!!! And with your crap logic such as why D3 failed is funny as hell. Your not really convincing anyone of anything.

Trade sucks balls. You can pretend you like the current system all you want. But reality is that it needs a lot of work. And just one suggesting such as an AH to fix it might go a long way. My bad your too stubborn to consider any options outside how it currently works. You continue to defend the current system. But your best argument is "No ARPG; has a good trade system. And therefor it is not needed." Is supper stupid.

Just because no ARPG currently has a good trade system. Doesn't mean it won't make the game better or worse for not having one. And all your arguments for saying it would be worse are assumptions and/or have no real evidence to be true.

You act like you know everything. As if everything you said to be facts. They are your opinion. And they are wrong. Especially when you claim that you know what all the devs at GGG have/haven't ever entertained in the ways of ideas. I don't believe that shit for a second. All you have done is prove just how unreasonable you are.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Aug 5, 2018, 7:15:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info