Why does trade suck so hard?

Trade forum thread number 240 048

Take a ticket and wait as we all do !
Hf :)
Trade is horrible, in every way.

Im surprised you havent been trolled more.

There are a diehard group of forums trolls dedicated to trolling this topic. Lets dissect the arguments in advance.

1 - GGG released a manifesto on trade and clearly dont want to do it, isnt that enough? No, devs arent gods or infallible and the manifesto reads like a wishlist not a strategy.
2 - Gear inflation. Yes, the AH or similar would inflate gear, but the temple inflated it twice as much as an AH and people are still playing. 1 league ago, a level 20 chest with 120 hp and +10% hp would be unimaginable. As would a level 5, (LEVEL FIVE!!?) weapon with 90-110 fire damage. Nothing in an AH would even touch getting lucky in the temple.
3 - Player interaction - people already hate other players because you have to send message to 20 people to get something on the AH
4 - Please just go away- yes some poor soul had no better argument than a toddler on a playground dealing without something couldnt handle hearing so they begged everyone who disagreed to just go away
5 - "Its never gonna happen" then people will never like trading and will constantly post. Thats just reality.
6 - You are a noob / you only have X challenges / you only played since blah blah blah - None of this is meaningful to the point of whether or not trade sucks, again a childlike argument almost charming in its simplicity.

Ultimately GGG makes this game for money, and I say vote with your dollars.

They dont listen to requests, fine. Then play for free and accept that a game build around trade, bragging about trade, but with the WORST TRADE SYSTEM EVER is maybe an acceptable free game, nothing else.
"
trixxar wrote:
Trade is horrible, in every way.

Im surprised you havent been trolled more.

There are a diehard group of forums trolls dedicated to trolling this topic. Lets dissect the arguments in advance.

1 - GGG released a manifesto on trade and clearly dont want to do it, isnt that enough? No, devs arent gods or infallible and the manifesto reads like a wishlist not a strategy.
2 - Gear inflation. Yes, the AH or similar would inflate gear, but the temple inflated it twice as much as an AH and people are still playing. 1 league ago, a level 20 chest with 120 hp and +10% hp would be unimaginable. As would a level 5, (LEVEL FIVE!!?) weapon with 90-110 fire damage. Nothing in an AH would even touch getting lucky in the temple.
3 - Player interaction - people already hate other players because you have to send message to 20 people to get something on the AH
4 - Please just go away- yes some poor soul had no better argument than a toddler on a playground dealing without something couldnt handle hearing so they begged everyone who disagreed to just go away
5 - "Its never gonna happen" then people will never like trading and will constantly post. Thats just reality.
6 - You are a noob / you only have X challenges / you only played since blah blah blah - None of this is meaningful to the point of whether or not trade sucks, again a childlike argument almost charming in its simplicity.

They dont listen to requests, fine. Then play for free and accept that a game build around trade, bragging about trade, but with the WORST TRADE SYSTEM EVER is maybe an acceptable free game, nothing else.

I am done explaining things with proper arguments to you in the 5th thread you decide to plague with your unbound stubbornness.

In this situation all I can say for both you and OP is to quit your crying and either play the game or GTFO. I honestly would really like players like you to GTFO and let us enjoy our game without you infinite whine.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
I like the current trade.
Some traders I don't like but there's an ignore button for them.
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
I am done explaining things with proper arguments to you in the 5th thread you decide to plague with your unbound stubbornness.

In this situation all I can say for both you and OP is to quit your crying and either play the game or GTFO. I honestly would really like players like you to GTFO and let us enjoy our game without you infinite whine.

I have never seen you use a proper argument. Yet your done with me. You can GTFO from the forums if that's your stance. Your unwilling to see that who knows how many people have problems with the current system. And are either too dense or tired of trying to say why you like it. And resort to telling me to GTFO. To that I can just laugh. Your argument is so strong. I am quaking in boots. I bet you win all your debates.

If there are that many people willing to come to the forums and put up with people like you. Than that only tells me the problem definitely isn't just me. Thanks for adding to my side of argument. Even though I am sure you meant to do the opposite.
"
Fapmobile wrote:
I like the current trade.
Some traders I don't like but there's an ignore button for them.

Cool. I guess I'm glad for you. But maybe you could elaborate more on reasons why you like it. Or why you think it's good. Otherwise I will just see this as another fan boy post with no real substance. Made as if this was a poll. Instead of a discussion on why the current trade system may or may not be good.
"
See a bucket.

LOL. All I see is a fan boy in denial. This can't really be your best argument on the subject?
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Jul 5, 2018, 3:18:11 PM
"
trixxar wrote:

I haven't spent money on the game for years. I don't think this will work. I refuse to pay money on a game that locked my account for a year over a review.

But hell if they ever fix trade and defenses I may reconsider my stance on that.

But for now lets try and keep the topic about trade rather than trolls, or voting with money. Hell if we can reasonably prove trade is shit in the proper manner. Than maybe we can get it fixed. Right now I am just trying to weed out all the crap from both extremes of the people out there. I mean this forum is so full of extremes that there are very few rational people here. Probable because GGG banned all of them.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Jul 5, 2018, 3:38:32 PM
Indeed it’s about time GGG review trade. Obviously the current implementation of their baby bottle needs to be upgraded from a size-1 nipple.

Insufficient.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
See a bucket.

LOL. All I see is a fan boy in denial. This can't really be your best argument on the subject?

Girl....

silly bucket
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info