[3.14]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

"
Carlovski wrote:
Crafting that helm started a debate in my guild though, does increasing the flame count actually increase DPS? I assumed it did. Guild wasn't so sure!
Do we have a definitive answer?
If it does scale like that, it does become the most effective enchant in the game!

I think so, if you don't have the helmet enchant you will hit about 6 times with a flamethrower in its full duration if you have the enchant you hit about 9-10 times, the duration is constant so the difference is a dps boost.
Hi all, following the build and loving it but.. can someone explain how I use Zealotry and Skitters at the same time seeing that they use 119% mana reserved combined...?
Can this build handle the new end game bosses?
just out of curiosity would retaliation charm and eclipse solaris work instead of void battery when using born in the shadows?
Hey,

Enjoying the build a lot so far.

What are your thoughts on Anomalous Flamethrower Trap vs normal one?

Also, do you think a cluster jewel would be worth it?


Been going pretty hard this league, playing with a friend; getting quite lucky here and there. You can check my character over here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iGy/characters

(Ignore the left ring slot :P - still essence crafting one)
Last edited by iGy on Jan 22, 2021, 10:22:01 PM
"
iGy wrote:
Hey,

Enjoying the build a lot so far.

What are your thoughts on Anomalous Flamethrower Trap vs normal one?

Also, do you think a cluster jewel would be worth it?


Been going pretty hard this league, playing with a friend; getting quite lucky here and there. You can check my character over here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iGy/characters

(Ignore the left ring slot :P - still essence crafting one)


Have you done the new maven fight? Where you fight elder/shaper/atziri/chayula/cortex? I'm wondering how this build will do with it.
Hi, I am currently leveling this build and just want to ask anyone who has played this build, what are the Pros and Cons in comparison to a full Explosive Trap build (with flamethrower trap support, saw Angry Roleplayer guide about it)?

I honestly prefer the looks of flamethrower trap, but while levelinge explosive trap does feel way better.

thanks
"
dhise wrote:

Have you done the new maven fight? Where you fight elder/shaper/atziri/chayula/cortex? I'm wondering how this build will do with it.


Nah, I'm not fast with atlas progress and am still somewhere at A3.

The only true issue this build has is that flamethrower trap visual effect just covers everything up and it can be hard to dodge mechanics.
"
iGy wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

Have you done the new maven fight? Where you fight elder/shaper/atziri/chayula/cortex? I'm wondering how this build will do with it.


Nah, I'm not fast with atlas progress and am still somewhere at A3.

The only true issue this build has is that flamethrower trap visual effect just covers everything up and it can be hard to dodge mechanics.


Yeah it's also that so many of the bosses move the entire time. I wonder if this build has high enough dps to phase them out. I think it might.
"
dreclub wrote:
just out of curiosity would retaliation charm and eclipse solaris work instead of void battery when using born in the shadows?


They would work, bit would easily be outclassed by a couple of <5c rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info