Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The "Use these devices" challenges are broken

I just can't anymore... I'm done

"
iSammax wrote:
I just can't anymore... I'm done

That just about sums up my thoughts when I made the thread.

Its ridiculous that endgame grinds are easier than this.
Current IGN: Hunt
"
Alea wrote:
Thats horrible hu ? I had same feelings while farming this quarry, disgusting.
Even considered to leave for few days and coming back later.

Are you running the quarry ? are you upgrading all rooms till you are sure theres no more chance to get a Doryani Institute ?

Besides the ton of maps I did trying to get it, I did 20 hours of quarry over 2 days, upgrading everything, besides when I could switch to gem room obviously. About 20 lvl 3 gem rooms from that alone, but no luck. Just imagine how long that'd have taken through normal play
Last edited by Noob on Jul 6, 2018, 9:41:14 AM
Another 2 lenses and a corruption altar today. Another 0 progress. What a joke.
5 corruptions yesterday, 3 corruptions so far today. Still 8/9
Bump
I feel like a retarded, mutant-deformed rabbit -- in its derangement and its angry confusion -- came up with the Challenges.

Not quite sure how properly to challenge Players, the rabbit-beast came up with mindless tasks, requiring them to be repeated an insane number of times.

Deranged and enraged, it petulantly feigned apathy as it observed the Players in the new League. Would they try his Challenges? How many would alter their behavior to get them done?

In it retard fury, it ignored Feedback from the Players.

"They don't like these challenges?" the Mutant-Bunny fumed. "THEN MAKE THEM DO EVEN MOAR ITERATIONS11!!!!"

Do not challenge the Mutant-Bunny. To do so would only bring it to a further level of rage, risking its wrath.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
only was able to make it today :| , really dumb challenge.

Just throwing in my 2 cents. TLDR is: Really stupid challenge GGG. I have the following characters:

97.5 Ascendant
97.5 Deadeye
94 Occulist

I have every challenge completed except the Lapidary lense to vaal corrupt and change the level of a gem. Why is this challenge 9/9 instead of 6/9 or something? It was hard enough before you added two additional rooms. I understand you want to keep players engaged and keep player retention but honestly for me this makes me not want to play longer than one or two weeks on the next league. You definitely missed the mark on this challenge and I fear you don't even care. No one will read this or care but I just had to vent because farming quarry all day to get 40/40 is getting really fucking old.

Fix your fucking broken challenges.
Having challenged myself to play this league SSF-only, the challenge is even more demanding. I know I can complete other challenges really easily if I put my attention to them, but this one's a bummer. Having run about 200 temples so far, I've only encountered 8 lvl 3 Gem rooms.

Meanwhile, you add MORE rooms to the temple that are completely UNNECESSARY and DETERIORY from the challenges, making them even HARDER. That's outrageous!
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info