The "Use these devices" challenges are broken

Hey bots, what are you bitching about.
Back to work.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Was there ever anything worse than this? I mean counting all previous leagues and challenges that you couldn't buy.
"
aerial wrote:
Was there ever anything worse than this? I mean counting all previous leagues and challenges that you couldn't buy.

This is not a challenge at all ...
"
pticouic wrote:
"
aerial wrote:

This is not a challenge at all ...

Whatever you call it. I just don't recall anything potentially worse to complete, considering you can't buy it.
"
aerial wrote:

Getting splinters from chayula was almost as bad.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
aerial wrote:

Getting splinters from chayula was almost as bad.

Not sure about that. I remember reaching 40/40 in breach league and this wasn't a problem at all if you went for high level.
I mean currently im level 99 in incrusion I had chayula boss spawned 3 or 4 times, and this is just random breach spawn rate, unlike in breach league every map had breach.

Meanwhile this league there is plenty of people who actually hit level 100, found enough chayula splinters for 3 breach stones, and still don't have lapidary lens done, must run quarry in a9:) I honestly think this isn't even close to the breach league.
Last edited by aerial on Jul 9, 2018, 2:05:20 PM
There has been nothing worse than this challenge. Whether I end up getting it or not, I'm starting to think I need to think hard about whether this is really a game I want to continue playing in the future. Games are meant to be played to have fun. This challenge has made the game not fun.
After a long time of hitting T2 rooms at best, I got a temple today with corruption altar and lapidary lens. Armour piece got destroyed, just like the last 3. Gem got vaaled but nothing else, just like the last 2.

I had already stopped trying to farm this challenge because it was too frustrating (I spent forever in blood aquaduct but got zero progress on the challenge). This temple only proved my decision right. I'm not a fan of "cause influence" challenge, but at least that's somewhat grindable. This total RNG bs is stupid and not worthy of the term "challenge".
"
Miathan51 wrote:

I had already stopped trying to farm this challenge because it was too frustrating (I spent forever in blood aquaduct but got zero progress on the challenge). This temple only proved my decision right. I'm not a fan of "cause influence" challenge, but at least that's somewhat grindable. This total RNG bs is stupid and not worthy of the term "challenge".

Influence challenge is really easy and actually worth doing just for the extar monsters if you are farming or exping. You can keep elder infulence on several maps, don't let it spread and run literally hundreds of maps without ever losing it. All it takes is to maintain it by running few other maps every now and then if it starts to spread of shrink too much. I think I've had streaks where I didn't have to do anything extra for over 100 maps, each run counts towards this challenge.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info