[3.3] Trapper of Innocence - Budget 20C 4-Links only - T16/Shaper/Uber Atziri

"
wmin wrote:
hi how did u reserve 110% mana for

anger, hatred, arctic armour?

It's Anger, Herald of Ash, and Arctic Armor (50%, 25% and 25%)
Hello!
i'm leveling with this build (lvl 56 atm) and got very lucky with my Tinkerskin corruption :D
my current issue is with the leveling. with herald + anger i can drop two traps and my mana is gone.
if i'm progressing on the maps it's fine, i go slower and that's it but on the incursions... man. those 2 secosd of wait (mana recharge + mine explosion) are killing me.
do you have any sugestions regarding this mana issue?

thanks!
"
maxiperez wrote:
Hello!
i'm leveling with this build (lvl 56 atm) and got very lucky with my Tinkerskin corruption :D
my current issue is with the leveling. with herald + anger i can drop two traps and my mana is gone.
if i'm progressing on the maps it's fine, i go slower and that's it but on the incursions... man. those 2 secosd of wait (mana recharge + mine explosion) are killing me.

thanks!

I was generally fine after skilling Pyromaniac from Saboteur Ascendency because of the mana reduction. You should probably just carry around a mana flask until you can use the Tinkerskin + Eldritch Battery combo. If you don't skill MoM, it's basically infinite Mana until you get more ES.
Decided to respec my rf sr trickster to this, which used about a exalt in gear / regrets.
Here is my current gear:
Spoiler
The colors on the staff are tricky to get, so as I am lacking currency, I decided to make it my cwdt setup. I am missing some gem levels and the siphon trap on the cwdt and vaal lightning trap. Just wondering if this gear with the proper gem levels and flasks and passive nodes could do guardians/ Shaper? Seems to be able to destroy yellow maps just fine :).
Last edited by Themasterofw on Jun 25, 2018, 2:59:30 PM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Decided to respec my rf sr trickster to this, which used about a exalt in gear / regrets.
Here is my current gear:
Spoiler
The colors on the staff are tricky to get, so as I am lacking currency, I decided to make it my cwdt setup. I am missing some gem levels and the siphon trap on the cwdt and vaal lightning trap. Just wondering if this gear with the proper gem levels and flasks and passive nodes could do guardians/ Shaper? Seems to be able to destroy yellow maps just fine :).

You should watch the video guide, the build is actually very easily taking on Shaper and even Uber Atziri on just a 4-link!
For coloring: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html to calculate the right way to roll. For the staff its Vorici 1G, with a 400 chromatic average cost. I was got mine pretty quickly colored this way!
"
Schwachsinn wrote:
"
maxiperez wrote:
Hello!

thanks!

I was generally fine after skilling Pyromaniac from Saboteur Ascendency because of the mana reduction. You should probably just carry around a mana flask until you can use the Tinkerskin + Eldritch Battery combo. If you don't skill MoM, it's basically infinite Mana until you get more ES.

i have Pyromaniac already xD
the problem was Increased duration linked to HoA. i removed the gem and gained a lot of free mana.
I was planning to do the cruel lab (lvl 60 atm) but for some reason i'm having ping spikes off 400ms
I play a build pretty similar to this, although I use the Slavedriver gloves so that my traps use blood magic, this negates the need to use mana/es for anything other than movement skills and means on those occasions when your ES gets drained from several big hits your not left twiddling your thumbs while you wait for it to regen.
Trying the build now, my first trapper ever and I'm probably stupid to ask, but how do you generate Power Charges?

[EDIT] Found the answer..... I was right, I was stupid to ask :) ss exile
Last edited by Spexoman on Jun 26, 2018, 9:54:17 AM
This build has worked out fairly well for me, thanks Dersh. That said, I've had some problems with not dying against some of the guardians. Is the couple hundred less life that I have than the one you featured a big deal, or am I just running map mods I shouldn't be?
I finally got yo 68 :D

here is my current equipement
Spoiler

at 69 will change the gloves and at 70 the boots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info